Silverthorn

Silverthorn's MB 370z GT

Love a good snowy........

Are you happy with the positioning of the twin tail pipes? You must be, love this car but personally I feel they stick out too far.

Edited by davey_83

@davey_83 Yeah I'm very pleased with them mate. I know they're probably not to everyone's taste but they're based off of this car:

IMG_20180926_104452.jpg.1f6c205bacffd40d49db26c1bb4923c6.jpg

Its where alot of the inspiration for mine came from really! Absolutely love it. 

@mattross1313 haha cheers mate! To think I said I'd be keeping it to springs and spacers for the first year of ownership... I've only had it 8 months :lol:

I'm extremely happy with the plate. Especially since my initials are T J Silvethorn it fits perfectly! :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Silverthorn said:

I'm extremely happy with the plate. Especially since my initials are T J Silvethorn it fits perfectly! :D

Indeed a perfect plate then mate!

I've had M44TRS for many years now (Matt Rossetti), it was one of the cheaper options on DVLA and is spot on for me :)

• Like 1

@mattross1313 ah wow sounds like yours is spot on too! Mine was one of the cheaper plate as well I believe. I think it was around the £300 mark so definitely alot cheaper than most of then out there! Bargain :D

• Like 1