Evening all!

Elo all!

Right this is a long shot but here goes......

My dad currently drives a 350Z and has just placed his order for the new GTR. He recently came back from the Geneva Motorshow and said he got chatting to some very friendly 350Z owners and im hoping that might be some of you guys ???? :) His name was Mic, tall with not much hair and a moustache??

Anyhow I currently drive a JDM Integra Type R but once the GTR arrives i have been promised the 350Z B) which im over the moon about!

Its an 05 plate in gunmetal with the GT pack, I keep borrowing it at weekends and have fallen in love. Although my teg is quick and handles like hell the Z is in a different league.

Im sorry if i have joined up a bit early (as the GTR isn't coming until March 09) but im desperate to know everything about the car before the car lands in my driveway :thumbs:

Here's my current teg:

n546491450_384162_688.jpg

and here's my previous Jordan:

n546491450_384146_9794.jpg

Sorry im a bit of a Honda fan!

Cheers

Lucy

x

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thanks for the very warm welcomes!

Pics of me or the Z? sl114 pics of me are band on the net, i wouldn't want your dinner repeating on you!

:scare: you have sussed me already! However i very much doubt the last comment.

Pics of the zed will be good though, maybe with you next to it ;)

Cheers for the warning Jim, im sure i can sort them out :boxing: Im hoping that i can persuade dad to part with the Z early!

He has promised I can take the GTR out for a spin when it arrives but i might need to learn how to drive properly first lol :scare:

wow thanks for the very warm welcomes!

Pics of me or the Z? sl114 pics of me are band on the net, i wouldn't want your dinner repeating on you!

:scare: you have sussed me already! However i very much doubt the last comment.

Pics of the zed will be good though, maybe with you next to it ;)

Haha, busted mate!!! :p:lol:

Welcome Lucy. Only a few of we girlies around here, we love to give the boys grief. :p:lol:;)

and here's my previous Jordan:

n546491450_384146_9794.jpg

Welcome mate to the nuthouse, I absolutely love this car what is the mod spec? We welcome any car nut people including those who are about to buy a new z or previously owned one so dont be a stranger on here and feel free to ask any questions you have on the Z :thumbs: And there are plenty of women on this site too, including perhaps one of the most clued up people on the 350z Tere, her depth of knowledge on the Z surpasses most of us on here B)

And there are plenty of women on this site too, including perhaps one of the most clued up people on the 350z Tere, her depth of knowledge on the Z surpasses most of us on here B)

Very, very true. ;) Mind you it helps, as Tere owns about half the 350's built. :lol::D

I'd ask for pics of you but someone beat me to it :dry::blush::lol:

Not enough Gueisha's to keep you entertained in Tokyo??!! :lol::p

:welcome:

Hope you'll find it friendly around here, we tend to pride ourselves on our random banter that you dont tend to get on many other forums.

You should try and get the old man and yourself along to the Wales run we have planned for May 11th. Going for a hoon around the North Wales country side. And next year bring the GTR too B)