Evening all!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I would miss the Vtec of the teg but funnily enough I dont! The Z feels much more solid and comfortable compared to the go kart like feel of the Honda. I would say the teg is slightly better in the handling stakes but it has such a revvy engine I was always pushing the car to stay in vtec and try and squeeze the 200bhp out of her.

The Z honestly feels like a different league and is so easy to drive. I will always have a little place in my heart for Honda but Nissan has managed to really impress me and im really chuffed!

The Zeds speed is very deceptive due to the superbly linear power delivery. Keep an eye on the speedo, so you might be going quicker than you think! Its certainly chalk and cheese compared to a Vtec, but I'm sure you'll like the change when you get used to it :thumbs:

Im hoping to get one of these:

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_ID=8474&ParentCat=17

and also a small Nismo spoiler but haven't quite selected one yet as im rather fussy :blush:

Im really chuffed with the rims so am not playing with them and im not touching the suspension as I have to get over 9 speed bumps just to park my car at work!! Shame as I did fancy a carbon front lip but will bring the car too low.