Evening all!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and here's my previous Jordan:

n546491450_384146_9794.jpg

Welcome mate to the nuthouse, I absolutely love this car what is the mod spec? We welcome any car nut people including those who are about to buy a new z or previously owned one so dont be a stranger on here and feel free to ask any questions you have on the Z :thumbs: And there are plenty of women on this site too, including perhaps one of the most clued up people on the 350z Tere, her depth of knowledge on the Z surpasses most of us on here B)

Well Zedrush here is the spec list :

CF Bonnet

Rota 15" Fites

Lowered

Jap slash cut custom exhaust

Type R grill

Yellow rocker cover and induction kit

As you can see i didnt really do much to the engine it was more for looks and trying to get that vtec louder.

She was one of only 300 left in the country and I had spent alot of money and time doing her up, unfortunately straight after I sold her I found out that the idiot that had bought her had smashed it up, what a waste!

I will get some decent pics of the Z to be up this weekend as im hopefully borrowing her again!And Chris I random banter is always a good thing!

Thats a real shame I did something similar where I did up my `audi TT limited edition 240, next thing I knew the idiot who I sold it too smashed it and there were pics of it on its roof :dry: Not impressed :dry: Hence why I said to myself if I do up another car Im gonna keep it for a long time before I let anyone else get their hands on it :blush:

Welcome aboard :yahoo:... can't see the photos :headhurt:

not heard from you for a while ross...at least its a girl that brings you back :thumbs:

saw you and the monaro the last few mornings. B)

ps....hello again lulu, sorry for crashing your post :blush:

Hi Lucy - nice to see us girls are taking over! I have a soft spot for Hondas as well. Don't worry about the usual lecherous ones on the forum, they'd all run a mile in real life! :lol:

wont be long before this site turns into a bingo site with all these girls here.......... :lol:

Hi Lucy - nice to see us girls are taking over! I have a soft spot for Hondas as well. Don't worry about the usual lecherous ones on the forum, they'd all run a mile in real life! :lol:

wont be long before this site turns into a bingo site with all these girls here.......... :lol:

Haha, you wish Stuey. :lol::lol::p:p

Hey Lulu, don't forget to pop in and say hi at http://www.zchickz.com. Site is run by ladies, so you get the normal forum behaviour. ;)

Haha, you wish Stuey. :lol::lol::p:p

Hey Lulu, don't forget to pop in and say hi at http://www.zchickz.com. Site is run by ladies, so you get the normal forum behaviour. ;)

the more the merrier.................. :thumbs:

• 6 months later...

Well guys and gals enough of me lurking around in the background!

Rather than start a new thread I thought it best to tag on the end of my rather old newbie thread!

I am now the proud owner of the GM 350Z GT I picked her up from my dad on Sunday evening and this is the first time I have removed myself from the lounge window as I keep staring at her in disbelief that I actually own her at last. Its been a long wait for me but my dad has felt guilty for the long wait for his GT-R and has parted with the Z early so im a chuffed little brat!!

Up the M5 this morning on the way to work she drove like a dream, the 3.5L engine really does pull well, though im still getting used to the 6 speed gear box

Unfortunately my boyfriend has an R32 Skyline and has his beedy little eyes on the Brembos!!

Im absolutely over the moon and can't wait to meet you peeps at shows and meets across the country.

Cheers

Lucy

x

n546491450_794481_8394.jpg

Hi ya Lucy & welcome! I've only just got my 350z. Dunno how insurance is with you but I got a bloody good quote with Admiral & Bell Direct & I'm only 20yo. My Quote for when it comes up next is just after I turn 21 next month. Quote is £1246. I find by having me as main driver then both my parents as named drivers with their clean licences brings the quote down about £400. Bargins! :teeth:

Good Luck for when you get the Zed. I'm not that far from you, I'm right by Ringwood - Hants.

Mike :thumbs:

Beavis, cheers for the heads up on the meet but unfortunately im down in Dorset for the weekend otherwise that would have been nice and close to me as im a Somerset lass so wales is a hop skip and jump from mine!

The meet looks massive im sure that will look very impressive through the welsh countryside cant wait to see the piccies.

cheers again Nixy for the welcomeS!

Hawkie i have already got the car, sorry my thread is rather massive as its been going since March! Im an old bird at 27 so my insurance is only a tiny bit more than my teg, and that was cheap so for once insurance isn't too bad!!

Beavis, cheers for the heads up on the meet but unfortunately im down in Dorset for the weekend otherwise that would have been nice and close to me as im a Somerset lass so wales is a hop skip and jump from mine!

The meet looks massive im sure that will look very impressive through the welsh countryside cant wait to see the piccies.

cheers again Nixy for the welcomeS!

No probs, next big meet will be in the spring i guess we had 47 back in May and at the moment 33 this time for Sunday. Everyone is welcome with a zed of course. ;)

Hey Lucy, your Zeddy is looking great. Are you enjoying the changeover from your Teg?

Unfortunately my boyfriend has an R32 Skyline and has his beedy little eyes on the Brembos!!

Lol, we can't have that now. :boxing::lol:

Don't be a lurker now you've got the Zeddy, only a few of us girls here. ;)

Cheers Bronzee nice to see some girlies on here, makes a change of car forum!

I thought I would miss the Vtec of the teg but funnily enough I dont! The Z feels much more solid and comfortable compared to the go kart like feel of the Honda. I would say the teg is slightly better in the handling stakes but it has such a revvy engine I was always pushing the car to stay in vtec and try and squeeze the 200bhp out of her.

The Z honestly feels like a different league and is so easy to drive. I will always have a little place in my heart for Honda but Nissan has managed to really impress me and im really chuffed!