Bespoke Carbon goodies

shire350Z

It's been a long time in the coming but finally got round to spending some time and money on the zed (again).

Iv changed all the sound system which I'll post up in a later thread when it's finished but for now couldn't help but show you some my new carbon goodies. 

Iv tried  wraps, covers and dipping but I just think you can't get the quality of real carbon. As it's hand layed the weave isn't always 100% perfect especially in the very intricate parts but it's bespoke and individual 

So Iv had quite a few parts done in 'real carbon' and the guys done a marvellous job especially on the wing mirrors/ A pillar. Iv got the B pillars and rear Nismo wing which should be back shortly also, but for now here's the first batch of carbon goodness ............

IMG_5182.JPG

IMG_5183.JPG

IMG_5184.JPG

IMG_5185.JPG

IMG_5186.JPG

IMG_5200.JPG

IMG_5191.JPG

IMG_5192.JPG

IMG_5193.JPG

IMG_5194.JPG

IMG_5195.JPG

IMG_5196.JPG

IMG_5198.JPG

IMG_5199.JPG

IMG_5201.JPG

Edited by shire350Z
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the comments lads, very pleased with them! The bloke thats done them is a English guy that lives in holland  but doesn't do them for the mass market. It's a 'mate of a mate' who got them done for me and it took around 4months as his time is very limited and it's so time consuming. 

Iv got the B pillars back now and the rear wing which looks like it's been produced in a factory not some blokes garage :D

• Like 1

On 29/10/2017 at 17:13, shire350Z said:

Cheers for the comments lads, very pleased with them! The bloke thats done them is a English guy that lives in holland  but doesn't do them for the mass market. It's a 'mate of a mate' who got them done for me and it took around 4months as his time is very limited and it's so time consuming. 

Iv got the B pillars back now and the rear wing which looks like it's been produced in a factory not some blokes garage :D

Shame, he's clearly very good at it!!