Bumper tuck wanted.

mr v6

Now I'm no stranger to mechanics or repairs etc, but I've been in 2 minds about doing this to my Z. After thinking about it for the last 9 months I've decided I want to go ahead & get it done. Mine has an Ark Grip system, but as I don't own a drill or anything, I was just wondering if there was anyone in the Manchester, Altrincham, Sale or Urmston areas who've done this before, who wouldn't mind doing it for beer tokens on mine.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the replies. I bit the bullet & borrowed a drill & bits yesterday. I used 3x self tappers with washers & got the following result. Then a further half hour with Megs NXT metal polish to bling the rear section up, must say it looks great. I wasn't a lover at first because once you start drilling there's no going back. :yahoo:

High res images here:

Before:  http://www.mrv6.co.uk/350z/bumpertuck1.jpg

After: http://www.mrv6.co.uk/350z/bumpertuck2.jpg

Edited by mr v6
  • Like 1

On 02/07/2017 at 20:43, HEADPHONES said:

Now anyone driving behind you has the intimidating view of what appears to be a couple of Gatling guns pointing back at them :lol:

A definite mandatory mod for owners of such a fine exhaust in my opinion :thumbs:

Thanks. One thing I'm going to have to do, because we all want to know what it's like to be behind the wheel of the car behind looking at the Z's rear, is hand the key over to my sister, only so she can drive it slowly so I can exactly see from the rear, what others are seeing. I'm not one for handing any of my car keys to anyone, but I totally trust my sister, she was used to a 400bhp Evo last year:lol:.

Edited by mr v6