Model: Nissan 370Z GT Edition

Year: Dec 2012, 62 plate

Colour: Pearl White

Transmission: Manual

Mileage: 28,000

Previous owners: 1

Price: £17299

MOT: Dec 2017

For sale is my enthusiast owned 2012 Nissan 370Z GT Edition (not to be confused with GT spec) in Pearl White. It currently has 27,650 miles on, but this may increase slightly as the car is in use. I had the GT Edition decals removed by the dealer on purchase as they weren’t to my taste.

I bought the car a little over two years ago from a Nissan Dealership, the car having a full dealer service history. I am the vehicles second owner and it has been a pleasure to own and drive. I have been an active member of the owners club for a number of years and the car is known in the community. The car itself has been extremely reliable and well looked after.

The car comes with both keys and an Invidia Gemini exhaust system which sounds fantastic and isn't too loud, this cost nearly £1000 alone. The standard exhaust can be provided with the sale. The car was dyno’d at 344 Bhp, a graph will be provided with the sale.

This car is not to be confused with the regular 370z GT, the GT Edition has several enhancements. The suspension and dampers have been tweaked for British roads to improve the ride as well as improving sound insulation. Other extras include a touch screen Sat Nav, tyre pressure monitoring system and a reversing camera.

19 Inch forged Rays wheels in unique GT Edition anthracite finish.

GT Edition specific suspension, specifically tuned for UK roads.

6 Speed Manual Gearbox.

Rear view camera with guide lines.

Heated, Black leather and Alcantara seats.

Connect Premium touch screen Sat Nav.

Bluetooth phone with voice activation.

Bose speaker system with hard drive (store yourCD’s into the drive).

AUX Port with iPod compatibility as well as composite input.

Cruise control.

Fully Foldable electric mirrors.

4 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres with 6mm of tread all around.

Rear cargo net.

Retractable privacy blind for boot contents.

The Clutch Slave Cylinder was replaced with a new unit by a Nissan High Performance Centre, this is a common fault with 370Z’s. so the new owner can have peace of mind. The clutch was inspected at the same time and had plenty left on it.

Service History.

3,333 P1 - Evans Halshaw Nissan.

6,653 P2 - Evans Halshaw Nissan.

17,511 P1 - Colliers Nissan (High Performance Centre).

27,400 P3 - Colliers Nissan (High Performance Centre).

MOT until December 2017. Inspections welcome, test drives to be conducted by myself.

Zero outstanding finance on the vehicle.

Sale does not include the aftermarket steering wheel or private plate.

gZTMrGt.jpg

jyLE9VJ.jpg

ihmNIZF.jpg

616pYVe.jpg

TndubSM.jpg

MMvv6CO.jpg

IRoAHly.jpg

KuQhxCN.jpg

rrCNzds.jpg

Pupa2Uk.jpg?1

Edited by nrenz123
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jelly of the steering wheel - did Jack do it? Might get one for my Nismo in the future :)

Yes mate, it's actually being removed and put up for sale along with the GTR start button shortly :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone considering is suggest you google 370z GT Edition review . I have one myself and did not even realise it's a different model entirely with revised suspension for better handling/comfort, reverse cam, more sound deadening etc. Although the upgrades are not ground breaking, check the reviews and they say this is the best non nismo model yet. This is worth more than a regular white GT of the same year etc. Many people think GT is the same as the this GT Edition but it's not! Decals are pretty cheap but most seem to not like them and take em off. Personally I think that looked good and I'm sure Nath could put some new ones back on if someone was genuinely interested ;)

e9ba2b0572a216d97625882e7efb8481.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It will be next week, it has just finished having a nice new windscreen fitted which looks great, and it's getting a service to make it as appealing as possible.

I can't collect until tomorrow so will be crafting the for sale ad over the weekend. Trouble is I live in the sticks so sales can take a while unfortunately.

Edited by Toon Chris