Ekona

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • SNP
    • Other

I've just listened to the podcast of Diane Abbott discussing police budgets with Nick Ferrari on LBC.

Unbelievable, at least prepare your pitch first.

She was on BBC Breakfast earlier. I damn as hell nearly punched the TV screen through the wall.

There is not a more useless person in politics today. How anyone could even think of voting for the racist muppet is beyond me.

Still think mp's arent paid enough :)

You would probably get even more Abbots if the wages were upped, it would be far more an attractive "career choice" ;)

I dont know what mp's get paid, but christ on a bike, i doubt she could even be a till girl ;)

Edited by Jetpilot

Do we think they'll be rolling this back out?

Labour-leader-Ed-writing-tablet-may-2015.jpg

Milliband looks like a much better option to vote for than this muppet Corbyn,

I'm willing to bet he won't even stand down when they get hammered come June 8

Dianne Abbot is a car crash in any media event she attends, it really is unbelievable someone can be employed and be so bad at their job!

To be fair, I come across people who are rubbish at their jobs on a daily basis.

Rather a till girl than a call girl :scare:

You're a sick man :p

*picture*

I meant the tablet of goals :lol: but valid point, he definitely was a better candidate!

And no-one ever thought that Labour could have a weaker leader than Milliband. I guess people said it often enough at the time, and these things have a habit of becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I HAVE NEVER SLEPT WITH ARIANA GRANDE

YET

And no-one ever thought that Labour could have a weaker leader than Milliband. I guess people said it often enough at the time, and these things have a habit of becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

YET

698a14514f7b6e48854f3c3340e4e015_ariana-grande-meme-ariana_670-409.png

• Like 4

Dianne Abbot is a car crash in any media event she attends, it really is unbelievable someone can be employed and be so bad at their job!

To be fair, I come across people who are rubbish at their jobs on a daily basis.

Rather a till girl than a call girl :scare:

You're a sick man :p

But are they shadow home secretary? The lady that serves me my pain au chocolat in Paul in the morning is a bit crap at her job too, but she is not in a position to cost the country billions of pounds.

It is nothing short of criminal that someone who is on such a big radio show, whose policy is the headline of the parties campaign, cannot state the absolute basics of what they are proposing i.e. number of police and the cost without bumbling through it guessing numbers left right and centre. Crass incompetence in a job which you cannot afford to be.

*picture*

I meant the tablet of goals :lol: but valid point, he definitely was a better candidate!

I wonder where Labour would be now if they had voted in the correct Milliband in the first place...

• Like 1

*picture*

I wonder where Labour would be now if they had voted in the correct Milliband in the first place...

They must be kicking themselves, they need to kidnap his family and force him back in.

It is nothing short of criminal that someone who is on such a big radio show, whose policy is the headline of the parties campaign, cannot state the absolute basics of what they are proposing i.e. number of police and the cost without bumbling through it guessing numbers left right and centre. Crass incompetence in a job which you cannot afford to be.

She's blaming it being her seventh interview this morning. You'd think after six goes she'd have it down to a tee, no?

As someone else on another forum pointed out, if you listen to the interview carefully you can hear the exact moment where an aide passes her a load of papers with the answers on :lol:

Yes I thought that also, a pause, then stuff going on, then almost a sigh of relief from her then she oh so confidently rattles off some numbers suddenly that eluded her just minutes before.

I guess I spend part of my job justifying spending money on developing things, when I am being quizzed on it I know it inside out otherwise it fails which is why I get quite easily frustrated at people who think they can blag an interview. And yes after 6 goes she should be doing it in her sleep.