Payco's zed spotted on eBay.

SHEZZA

Dissapointing.Just messaged the eBay seller to explain a couple of inaccuracies in his ad and to give some history. He told me to f*** off.Real nice guy by the sounds of it.

legally the seller must:

• accurately describe the second-hand car (for example, an ad must not say 'one owner' when the car has had several)
  • not misrepresent the second-hand car, that is tell you something about it which isn't true. For example, if it’s been in an accident, the owner must answer truthfully.

Two ads for the same car running concurrently. He needs rid of that car for some reason.

Think it's terribly rude of him to tell you to "**** Off" Payco, if I'd bought the car in good faith off of someone and the original owner contacted me when I was trying to sell it I'd be all ears.

The language used in the advert is unflattering boy racer mince to be fair, no doubt it's a wideo who just after making a profit off of your hard work.

Coincidentally, another Z that the old owner claimed had 350bhp / 400bhp from a stock engine has made an appearance in Scotland...

How about everyone off here contact him and tell him he is an utter muppet, then tell him to Foxtrot Oscar. Some people you wonder how they make it through life.

I'm very tempted!!

• Like 1

Rise above it chaps and be thankful you have more class.Thanks for the support.Im glad he's selling it as we wouldn't want his sort joining our great community.

• Like 2

F off and worry about my own car.

Whilst i know your intentions were honest and his reply was colourful to say the least, he is obviously a blagga and knows full well its not running 350, wide body etc etc, so i am surprised you thought you would get anything less.

Its just a car that you didnt want any more, i am afraid i just dont get it :scare::surrender:

Jetpilot.As most have done I spent several years building this car and when I did sell it I hoped and thought I had sold it to someone who would continue to care for it as I had done.Thats the point.It just saddens me to see it pass through so many hands so quickly and clearly it's currently with someone who has no manners or class.I am sure many on here would understand.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 6

Hi Jim,

Nice looking 350.

A few quick questions if I could:

Do you have any documentation of what was done to achieve 350bhp? I know a remap can achieve 295-305bhp on these engines but 350bhp is pretty substantial (looking at your engine pic).

Has the exhaust has further modifications to make it £2k?

Also do you have details on the wide body kit? Car doesn't look any wider to me, just has bumpers and side skirts.

Thanks.

its a full aftermarket exhaust system id have to check the brand but it cost almost 2k ,its 335bhp with remap and the exhaust and decatted also iduction kit ,its a chargespeed bodykit

I've not gone back to him yet as I need to consider an amusing response. But he's already dropped 15bhp, the exhaust is now almost £2k, and its not a wide bodykit anymore.

• Like 3

Thanks Mattross.So although he told me to F off he actually listened to the fact I told him it was a chargespeed body kit not wide body and changed the description.The exhaust is a standard ARK dual grip so does not cost £2k.It also doesn't have a full carbon interior as such.I had the door switch covers carbon wrapped by RTP !!.. To be honest he is mis selling the car on a number of levels.It also does not have a full service history as I used to do all the maintenance myself.

Ask him if it's lowered on springs or coilovers.Its on Teins S springs...

Edited by Payco

Payco did you tell him you used to own it? Its pretty laughable really. And a full chargespeed bodykit? LOL.

Whats the betting this owner has purchased it and not realised how badly hes been stung? Id bet anything hes paid well over the odds...

Olly.Yes,I politely told him I built it from OEM when I purchased it five years ago.Hes clearly not interested in me giving him some factual history on the car.I sold it for £10,500 in January and it has been sold twice more since and is now up for sale for a third time since I sold it.