V8 Hemi time...

sasha@lazytrips

More pictures coming soon but this thing is seriously impressive. For something so comfortable, spacious and quiet and so full of awesome tech, it has incredible power. The loud pedal produces insane beans and I have only half pressed it so far as I'm still breaking it in. I'm in love.

Sh!t the bed... just looked these up... 4.8 seconds 0-60??

4.6 to 4.8 depending on where you look. SRT claims 4.6 :) This is for a 2.5 tonne luxury cruiser. #Win

My RRS is 8.4 0-60 and feels like the millennium falcon jumping into hyprespace when i put my foot down, due to the high torque (same as yours 640nm), so i cant imagine how this thing feels. B)

Sh!t the bed... just looked these up... 4.8 seconds 0-60??

4.6 to 4.8 depending on where you look. SRT claims 4.6 :) This is for a 2.5 tonne luxury cruiser. #Win

My RRS is 8.4 0-60 and feels like the millennium falcon jumping into hyprespace when i put my foot down, due to the high torque (same as yours 640nm), so i cant imagine how this thing feels. B)

Gotta be careful, they can actually stop the Earth's rotation if you're pointing the wrong way :lol: