Women on dating sites

TT350

I met Jane on Match. Been together over ten years. If you've got a brain in your head, half an ounce of common sense and can string a sentence together, it's a good way to meet really nice people. You just have be realistic and not expect miracles straightaway.

With the greatest of respect, you're doing something wrong (it could be anything, the smallest thing you wrote that might set off alarm bells in the fairer sex). Ask a female friend to check out your profile and tell you what. I only tried online dating once and had the opposite problem, they all wanted a date and wouldn't easily take no for an answer, then got pissy "is there something wrong with me then? Not up to your standards?". I expect men do this as well (get pissy), which is possibly also why if they are not interested they choose not to reply at all.

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

The feminazis would have you believe that every man on interweb dating is a f*ck boy, and will get abuse exactly like you say.

Sadly it only takes a couple of morons to perpetuate that myth, hence the women probably don't respond if not interested as they've been burned before.

lol I remember when I was on PoF back in the day, so many girls has profiles saying that they wanted to be 'treated like princesses', bahahah, dead on, NEXT.

dc3wxFo.png

Or there is this one, but it's a bit dark...

treating-her-like-a-princess-111730.png

Edited by Strudul
  • Like 6

Good points guys.

I think it is just the numbers game like most people have said. Too many men with too high a proportion of idiots.

So women no doubt only select the most handsome of men. A means to narrow the contenders list down.

So I don't think there's anything wrong with me. It's just the way it is.

It's funny. I've got a friend who really gets off on being a Daddy figure to a woman. He makes them call him daddy! His respect and attitude to women is totally skewed. He puts them over his knee and spanks them if they 'get out of line'.

He thinks women are second class citizens. He's 20st and normal looking but his success (if that's what you want to call it) rate with women is very high.

Anyway. I was just asking opinions. I'm only dipping my toe in the dating pool right now as I'm enjoying my life being mine and just going to the gym and taking life at a nice slow pace.

Just curious as to why the pandemic of ignorance. Now I know.

He thinks women are second class citizens. He's 20st and normal looking but his success (if that's what you want to call it) rate with women is very high.

You'll see this often, womanisers and misogynists have a huge advantage, their view of women gives them unfaltering confidence which is the key to success.

• Like 2

You'll see this often, womanisers and misogynists have a huge advantage, their view of women gives them unfaltering confidence which is the key to success.

Agreed!

It's funny. I've got a friend who really gets off on being a Daddy figure to a woman. He makes them call him daddy! His respect and attitude to women is totally skewed. He puts them over his knee and spanks them if they 'get out of line'.

He thinks women are second class citizens.

Your "friend" eh?!!! ;):lol:

• Like 1

There's a girl at a Tesco Express I've really fancied for ages. She looks like the girl out of Cocktail whom Thomas Cruise falls for. But just not as 80s.

Maybe I'll fire her a wagwan and take her for a peng munch.

Hope that works out for you mate, a friend of mind attempted the same thing, he spent weeks going into his local Tesco to see a woman who was working on the tills. Eventually he plucked up the courage to buy her a bunch of flowers and ask her on a date, only to find out she's a lesbian with a girlfriend who likes to dress up as a man on the weekends.

I shlt thee nay.

• Like 2

There's a girl at a Tesco Express I've really fancied for ages. She looks like the girl out of Cocktail whom Thomas Cruise falls for. But just not as 80s.

Maybe I'll fire her a wagwan and take her for a peng munch.

Hope that works out for you mate, a friend of mind attempted the same thing, he spent weeks going into his local Tesco to see a woman who was working on the tills. Eventually he plucked up the courage to buy her a bunch of flowers and ask her on a date, only to find out she's a lesbian with a girlfriend who likes to dress up as a man on the weekends.

I shlt thee nay.

Risk it for a biscuit!

ask her on a date, only to find out she's a lesbian....

I actually went out with a bird for a few weeks only to then find out she was actually a lesbian and she dumped me for a hot blond bird. Explains why we had so much in common - motorbikes, working on cars, drinking beer, eyeing up women etc...

• Like 3

Well now we have to see the pic! :lol:

Yeah, that's pretty rude though. Might as well ask for noodz now though, not much to lose...

I'll most likely meet you one day, you can judge for yourself and not hide behind a keyboard!!

Lol the 'lady' that sent me the message was hardly any oil painting.

More like a kids crayon drawing!