Hey boys and girls.

Hi all

First things first hi to everyone, I'm John but known as Dougy. Looking to purchase a Zed in the very near future. Have been reading through various pieces on the internet and the forum. I'm happy that a zed is what I want and just have a question about the potential car I have in mind. I popped up to a local dealer which has a very solid looking zed. Details can be found on the auto trader site here.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201609167828845

It has a small issue with the roof not folding all the way but the dealer has agreed that if I am interested in purchasing the car then he will sort it out before delivery.

My question is does anyone know about this car? Just really checking to see if it has some sort of history with the club or not?

Edited by Doug426

:welcome: to the forum.

The issue with the folding roof will probably be the 5th bow motor which is not a cheap fix, so make sure that the roof is fully working before you splash the cash.

Thanks for the info. Will pass that onto the dealer. To be fair he seems a nice guy. I've dealt with a few dealers and this is actually one that seems genuine in that he wants the car to be right for me. But as you say I'll be waiting for the fix before splashing the cash.