Various Modifications Wanted (cash ready)

reeceybeaney

Recently picked up a slightly modified 350z, thinking why should I stop there?

I'm after either a plenum spacer (h-dev or Motordyne etc) or alternate plenum (kinetix etc) or even better the kinetix velocity manifold.

Also would be interested in high flow cats (sports cats) let me know what you've got!

Also after the Bluetooth adapter as the car came with the cradle but not the other bit!👎

Heard that the bluetooth adapters don't work with newer android phones, so will be after a double din head unit now.

Would love to help someone get rid of any of these items for the right price.

Anything else someone wants to sell, post it below as I might be interested or even someone else!

Thanks🖒

Edited by reeceybeaney

Yeah, I guessed that you were after pre owned.

May have a pre owned MotorDyne 5/16 plenum spacer in stock, let me check that for you.

Pre owned DC sports DE headers in stock.

MotorDyne pre owned Test pipes in stock, unfortunately HR.

Sorry, no Bluetooth stuff.

May have a pre owned MotorDyne 5/16 plenum spacer in stock, let me check that for you.

That's what I'm after:) let me know prices for bits if that's okay? Thanks for your help:)

Not sure if you are aware that the bluetooth adaptor will not work with most modern phones.

I wasn't aware of this, might give it a miss then as they're difficult to come across anyway!

Works fine on my iphone 7

I was thinking... I can't see it not working as newer devices are always compatible with older ones? I'll try it, if I see an adapter for sale:)

Edited by reeceybeaney

Send a pm with some details if you're wanting to get rid of the spacer and headers quickly? I'll be looking out for some decats or HFC's if there's some out there!

I don't have any of the above but most of the stuff under the bonnet is available.

Polished plenum, polished throttle body, polished engine harness cover.

Are you looking to get rid of the polished plenum? Did want to do this to mine as it sets the engine bay off quite nicely! :D

Send a pm with some details if you're wanting to get rid of the spacer and headers quickly? I'll be looking out for some decats or HFC's if there's some out there!

I don't have any of the above but most of the stuff under the bonnet is available.

Polished plenum, polished throttle body, polished engine harness cover.

Are you looking to get rid of the polished plenum? Did want to do this to mine as it sets the engine bay off quite nicely! :D

Yeah...swap and cash my way

Bluetooth didn't work with any phones I tried, mainly HTC.

Before buying headers, do you know how big a job it is to change them?

Hm bit of a gamble then!

Yes I understand it's a bit of a ball ache etc etc, but I have access to a ramp/workshop and a few friends of mine know what they're doing so I'm sure it will get done if I can get some nice manifolds.

Thanks for the message!

• 1 month later...

I have a BT adaptor. £55 delivered. Worked fine with my iPhone 6s, but surpluss to my requirements now I've changed the stereo

Would take it off your hands, but I have a galaxy s7 edge and I've heard the newer android type phones don't work with the adaptors :(

Where are you based? I'm in Gloucestershire. If you are near you could try before you buy

I have a BT adaptor. £55 delivered. Worked fine with my iPhone 6s, but surpluss to my requirements now I've changed the stereo

Would take it off your hands, but I have a galaxy s7 edge and I've heard the newer android type phones don't work with the adaptors :(

Where are you based? I'm in Gloucestershire. If you are near you could try before you buy

I'm miles away unfortunately, by Brighton down south! Just need someone to confirm if newer android phones works