What is this button on the right

scotzman

Guffin sprocket modulator.

Or foglight/immobiliser switch installed on a JDM car. Or that could be the switch below it, so that one could be for anything. Trace the wires and find out, no-one on here will know as it's definitely not stock. :)

Guffin sprocket modulator.

Or foglight/immobiliser switch installed on a JDM car. Or that could be the switch below it, so that one could be for anything. Trace the wires and find out, no-one on here will know as it's definitely not stock. :)

Never noticed that switch below :lol: and im not even gonna ask about that " Guffin sprocket modulator." switch does look like a errrr oh never mind.

You have a unique 350Z there

Its that unique its not moved since i bought it in October, undersealed/new headlights/new front/rear bumper/powder coated wheels... etc etc... Have an evo to use thats even more unique but the 350z will be on the road in a week.

• Like 1

The "button on the right" as you call it with the red LED below it is not a button at all imo.

To me it looks exactly like the old style immobiliser on/off switch, ...basically on your car keys you would have a small plastic pole/"key" that would fit in that hole above the LED and turn off the immobiliser. Example of the type of pole/"key" I mean below.

cobra-touch-key-.jpg

:thumbs:

• Like 3

The "button on the right" as you call it with the red LED below it is not a button at all imo.

To me it looks exactly like the old style immobiliser on/off switch, ...basically on your car keys you would have a small plastic pole/"key" that would fit in that hole above the LED and turn off the immobiliser. Example of the type of pole/"key" I mean below.

cobra-touch-key-.jpg

:thumbs:

I sorta remember those so your right, nothing on my key so its defunk. Thank you sir.

If your not using it and you have the Guffin sprocket modulator unit as well can I get first dibs on it?

Sounds like something I should have in at least one of my cars :thumbs:

Yea Keyser, you wont regret having this.... £40 paid by paypal to my addy and you pay the fees :teeth:

• Like 1

It's direct access to the otter's pocket.

Tried that and i can confirm the otter was not happy

never touch it without permission!

Touching it usually doesent need permision, actions and movements will let you know if its ok or not :lol: