nubs White 370Z GT Edition

nub

For now I'm not considering larger TBs, or inlet manis as I don't know how it might affect throttle response at idle or any other issues there's not much info about it as not many go that far. Also the best and most free flowing exhausts are too loud with a decat. But I'd love to get my NA 370z closer to 400bhp. 370bhp would be great for now, as supposedly my car made around 350bhp with its previous UpRev map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by nub

Needs the Nismo v2 wheels, too which I happen to have for sale :lol: :lol:

I was gonna buy them from another dude here. But im not even sure I like them enough to pay £1000 plus, only if it was a real bargain, but I know they're worth more than that. So unless you're selling them real cheap, I'd prefer to buy aftermarket wheels or refurb the OEMs matte black. I've always preferred flat black on my old Rays Gram lights, the nismo wheels are some kinda satin black I think, with a decent spoke design but in the sunlight the diamond cut edge kinda ruins it for me. If I saw them in person I might change my mind but I've seen plenty OEM refurbed black and I like the stealthy aggressive look more, and considering it's much cheaper.

cheers I WOULD BE HAPPY AT 370HP, but I would not want a lot of noise a nice v6 purr like a v8 sound would do me nicely. :D

IMO the best sounding exhaust setup is motordyne ART decat with Motordyne Shockwave exhaust. It will make more power, sounds real good and deep driving at low rpm, but then if you put your foot down it and redline it is so incredibly loud that every pedestrian and driver within 100m or more will turn around in shock at the sheer volume. Assuming you have neighbours nearby, cold starts will **** them off VERY quickly and you genuinely risk your car being vandalised. It does kinda sounds like a V8, a wide range of the frequencies coming out the exhaust, but kinda overwhelming, not in a bad way. I find that if my exhaust is too loud, subconsciously I become reluctant to drive it beyond 4000rpm or so but with my setup being considerably quieter I can have fun and redline it if I want without feeling too conscious that I'm attracting loads of attention.

You can simply search for driveby videos on YouTube to decide which exhaust you like the sound of and be aware that a decat or HFC will make any exhaust much louder. Motordyne cat back with stock cats would be perfect IMO, if only the stock cats were not so restrictive.

Needs the Nismo v2 wheels, too which I happen to have for sale :lol: :lol:

I was gonna buy them from another dude here. But im not even sure I like them enough to pay £1000 plus, only if it was a real bargain, but I know they're worth more than that. So unless you're selling them real cheap, I'd prefer to buy aftermarket wheels or refurb the OEMs matte black. I've always preferred flat black on my old Rays Gram lights, the nismo wheels are some kinda satin black I think, with a decent spoke design but in the sunlight the diamond cut edge kinda ruins it for me. If I saw them in person I might change my mind but I've seen plenty OEM refurbed black and I like the stealthy aggressive look more, and considering it's much cheaper.

At £1000+ they are not a bargain, they are a mega super steal, buy them now! :lol:

Nissan sells them for:

Front: £1178.66 + VAT = £1,414.39ea

Rear: £1256.86 + VAT = £1,508.23ea

===============

Total = £5845.24 without tyres.

Tyres:

£679.16

2017-06-17_12-47-20.jpeg

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

If you google 370z Z1 400bhp kit you'll see they sell a kit that should get you up to 400bhp with their own modified inlet manifolds etc but i dunno if their fuel is better than ours.

It wont be anything to do with fuel, American dynos are well known for reading higher than over here.

Payco initially asked for £1200, which he realised was far far too cheap. But in reality I think I might be happier with the stock wheels in black.

And how much are you asking for Adrian?

Even at £1500, it might be a great deal but I can't imagine many people would pay for the wheels alone when they don't have the rest of the nismo kit. Feel free to advertise at your price and see how much interest you get 😊ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Yep mine for sale Aug 10th but forum rules state I can't advertise without an official for sale ad so I am behaving until then.

And given that I've read your wheels are for sale many times, you are doing well :lol:

I bet you can't wait!! Gave mine a clean over the weekend, looks so good :D

Payco initially asked for £1200, which he realised was far far too cheap. But in reality I think I might be happier with the stock wheels in black.

And how much are you asking for Adrian?

Even at £1500, it might be a great deal but I can't imagine many people would pay for the wheels alone when they don't have the rest of the nismo kit. Feel free to advertise at your price and see how much interest you get í ½í¸Ší ½í±í ¼í¿»

Mine are on eBay already - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263035399431 and there is a considerable amount of interest, including outside UK.

• Like 1

Ah thanks. Funny how EBay never shows them when I've been search anything nismo the last few weeks lol.

It does, search for 370z nismo wheels - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC2.A0.H0.X370z+nismo+wheels.TRS0&_nkw=370z+nismo+wheels&_sacat=0

I'm not questioning the value or how rare they are, but I think you'll be waiting a long to to sell at that price ;)

I just think those alloys alone might to appeal to one with a regular Z, unless they have the kit fitted like I have.

In the future there's a few aftermarket wheels I'd like, in flat black. But for now I'm just refurbing my own, even that is costing me £105 per wheel, which is on the high end! It'll do for now, but can I resist a mk2 nismo spoiler ? I'm sure someone told me it's straight swap, was it you ?

Ah thanks. Funny how EBay never shows them when I've been search anything nismo the last few weeks lol.

It does, search for 370z nismo wheels - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC2.A0.H0.X370z+nismo+wheels.TRS0&_nkw=370z+nismo+wheels&_sacat=0

I'm not questioning the value or how rare they are, but I think you'll be waiting a long to to sell at that price ;)

I just think those alloys alone might to appeal to one with a regular Z, unless they have the kit fitted like I have.

In the future there's a few aftermarket wheels I'd like, in flat black. But for now I'm just refurbing my own, even that is costing me £105 per wheel, which is on the high end! It'll do for now, but can I resist a mk2 nismo spoiler ? I'm sure someone told me it's straight swap, was it you ?

I'm not in a rush, I waited over 2 years for the Twin Turbo kit to sell and today I was paid the asking price and shipped it already :) They won't ask for food while stored in the garage, with the other set of 20" wheels I have there from a GT-R R35 2010 :)

It wasn't me, I didn't look into this, sorry.

• Like 1

Ok I changed my wheels from the gun metal silver on GT Editions to matte black. I think matte black suites the colour scheme much better now with the nismo red the GT vinyl is off, although I think that looked great as standard.

I've got some crappy pics and the wheels are not captured well with my iPhone in the shadow of the sun, but will get better pics. I think I prefer them to nismo wheels

Added better pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk92f5f1a4e8e5f1c4fa0dfb19fe440931.png71256f72b529a23b9c23c8abb8232b25.png991b3105645d101bf0f9dfa3619b2368.jpg7324d9f07022144d4fcacd85ed4666be.jpg

Edited by nub

Ah yes I remember you saying. It first really bother me but I can imagine it might look better. Do you mean this section ? I've also went and bought a bloody nismo spoiler as well, if I didn't mention already. And some 25mm spacers, I need another set for the rear I was thinking 30mm. Z1 CAI getting fitted with Stillen oil and steering coolers then ECUtek remap @ Abbey on the 4th July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk21170de166721d12662cbdab779a3c73.png

Edited by nub

Do you remember where you bought it ? I know you preferred the original GT metal grey colour and we all have different opinions but do you still think the same having seen them matte black? I won't be offend 😀 but I think it looks much better, a bit of tyre shine will blend in better. I am absolutely pleased with them over the previous colour!