2017 Forum Calendar ***Contains Spoilers***

Stutopia

I think everyone has received their calendar, so for those of you who unwisely elected not to buy one - here's a look at what you're missing out on in 2017. Apologies for the less than perfect phone pics, but it's all I had handy.

b6HmJ8E.jpg

oj9aFSx.jpg

867T6gv.jpg

apiF9Un.jpg

us7eOQv.jpg

Y4VI1vJ.jpg

fSUwSXX.jpg

KhDzvLy.jpg

I99lM2k.jpg

0J4M8aL.jpg

sdBULjH.jpg

ZNQJWdm.jpg

MY7FFML.jpg

In case any one is wondering I don't have any more desk or wall calendars, sorry, they're all gone. For those that made it into the Wall calendar, congratulations, those that didn't make the Wall are in the Desktop alongside these twelve.

Huge thank you to everyone who submitted photos for this year, we can't make the calendar without you.

:thumbs:

• Like 5

I'm very happy they're landing with you all. Thanks for the positive comments and PMs :blush:

If anyone has any feedback (even the bad kind) or suggestions, do post up or PM. I'll try and make relevant notes now so that it can be looked at when we get around to 2018.

Love the calender,

as for suggestions.. maybe put the forum name of whoever's picture it is in small in the corner,

Also I'm gunna pm you on Friday mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

Is it possible in future to show the location where the photo was taken, there are some great backgrounds particularly in the desk calendar.

If anyone is interested June was shot by the Canal du Nivernais in Burgundy.