Let me introduce myself...

Hello and welcome, I'm proud to say I'm the owner of an 04 plate 350Z! Coming from a Cooper S to the 350Z has been quite a difference. I'm glad I made the move and look forward to having some great driving experiences although everywhere I look there seems to be another 350Z I saw two on my way back from first picking it up :blush:

350z.jpg

Hello and welcome, I'm proud to say I'm the owner of an 04 plate 350Z! Coming from a Cooper S to the 350Z has been quite a difference. I'm glad I made the move and look forward to having some great driving experiences although everywhere I look there seems to be another 350Z I saw two on my way back from first picking it up :blush:

350z.jpg

Lovely looking car and great colour :thumbs: Spotting is all part of ownership, just make sure you add them on the spotted list!

Hi - and welcome to the club. Great to see another new owner join an Im sure like everyone else you'll make some good friends here. :thumbs:

As above, the Wales drive out on May 11th is a great way to meet other owners. Some other new faces are joining us on the drive out and it would be great to see many more. :teeth:

Thanks for the kind comments, its true that GM is the fastest colour :p

Just a few questions, does anyone else experience the rear window being constantly misted? Could it be waters getting in somewhere perhaps? It makes reversing even more of a chore.

Also I see the telephone adapter in place however how do you got about removing the blanking plate as it looks as though it would be difficult to attach or am I missing something?

I'll definitely see how I'm fixed for the day out May 11th

where about in Altrincham are you. I can pop round and show you how the adaptor thing drops in as I live in Alti too B)

What you most likely have is the cradle. The blutooth adpaptor sits in it

this is the cradle

Photo0124.jpg

The front part of the cradle slides forward. Using the front of your bt adapter push the end of the cradle out slotting the bt adapter in at the same time. When you let it go it should retract and push the bt adapter into the correct position

PM me your address if you still get stuck

Hi M13KYF, I live in Timperley village. I was just wondering how it fits I haven't actually bought the bluetooth adapter yet, I believe you may be the guy to ask for a forum discount code perhaps? :D

I'll keep my eye out for ya B)

I'll pm you the discount code