evening all

Evening All .

i'd like to introduce myself to your owners club .

i'm Adie ,

i bought my 350 z roadster in sunset colour on Tuesday , after many years of wanting one , it's an 06 reg .

But being a single Dad to two daughters for 15 years ,meant the car had to wait until now .

i must say the car has lived up too my expectations .

the only problem i have is putting the radio code in , it's a bose system , i can enter the code , but do not know which is the enter button.

previous owner let the battery go flat .

even my local nissan garage locked the radio for 59 minutes .

any help would be gratefully recieved

nice to meet you all

Adie .

Hello and welcome . Have you checked You Tube or Google it. :)

Having said that isn't it in the owners handbook?

Hi i have spent the last two days on google and youtube . i can't find anything on Bose systems . even Desira my local nissan dealers , don't have a clue . nothing in the owners handbook of any help either . with the right throttle control you can get some good tunes out of the exhausts though .

• Like 1

just an update on the radio situation . i found a sticker on the radio . from a car audio repair company. so i called them . turns out my radio is taken from another 350z . it has to be matched to the ECU by Nissan . so it's cheaper to have a new sound system fitted . only £330.00 for a more powerful system fitted , that includes a Bose adaptor lead , so i don't lose any of the Bose functions .

• 3 weeks later...