Hi from Dorset - 370z owner

Hi all, owned my zed for 5 months, done a couple of subtle mods like carbon mirror cover, carbon pillar covers, tints, wrapped roof and reverse camera. The alloys are being refurbed along with a caliper paint next month and I'll be happier with the car.

I am a member of the **REMOVED** forum but found this site after searching google to find somewhere to get my headlights painted and found the group buy. I will definitely be doing this soon (prob October). I've had a look at this site and it seems to be full of nice people with lovely cars and good advice. I'm pleased to have found it.

Oh and were any of you guys at the Beaulieu Jap only show a couple of weeks ago? Some awesome Zeds there.

Thanks

Glyn

• Like 1

Nice looking car mate may I ask where you had the reverse cam done & price please

Someone from another forum I am a member of makes kits and sells them. He has instructions, but I got a mate to fit it. Depending on model of the head unit/nav there are 2 different kits. It was around £100

• 1 month later...