Going supercharged

zxrob

Turbo Busa for me the worlds your oyster from Sean at Bigg CC, they have done a thousand brake on the dyno :lol:

I do like this though let me know if you get one Rob :thumbs:

Already looking into it Mark ;)

Obviously will be the H2 as the H2R is track only version

They are a wonderful piece of engineering, 5k deposit secures one

Biggest issue is insuring the thing, quotes are hilarious, seams everyone goes through Kawaski's own insurance

Rob

I'd love another bike but seeing as my other half and I have literally just had our second child, I already know what the answer would be.

I miss going out on a Sunday morning and finding some twisties :sighs:

and nothing beats the feeling of hard acceleration on a bike.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
That's what I'm doing, ditching the Z, and getting a bike. Got an itch to scratch :)

I did it the other way around bud I have bikes for ages and wanted to scratch the sports car itch as never had anything remotely sporty car wise before i got the zed 😎

Sent from my iPhone using hammer and chisel!

• Like 1

I've gone from bikes to cars and it's probably the wrong way to go because nothing feels fast anymore ! I think my Z feels flat in comparison, if I ever ditch the Z I will buy a little runabout & trackbike and just do trackdays like I used to, riding on roads is pretty naf aswell tbh after riding on track !

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the 350 has gone, lovely car, ticked a box

Ninja H2 now on order

Took one out for a test ride, handles great for its size

Now I have owned and rode many fast bike but this is in a league of 1, acceleration is stupid, it literally throws you back in the seat, think being on the enterprise when captain kirk asks scotty for warp factor nine :lol:

Its beautifully put together, a work of engineering excellence

Here is a pic before I took it out, I said to the sales guy, those "chicken strips" will be gone when I get back, his face was a picture :lol:

Rob

Bob%20Nicholls%203_zpspa6harbg.jpg

• Like 3

Death on wheels!! IMO.

Take great care, you don't get many chances if you come off one of those. The bike looks great but a fast bike, badly maintained roads, lots of idiot road users and excuse me for saying, a slightly older gentleman riding it, makes for a dodgy combination.

Im an older guy too and if your like me and still enjoy the thrill of speed, there WILL be a day when you open it right up or take bends faster than you should.

Enjoy it but please take care. Best of luck

Death on wheels!! IMO.

Take great care, you don't get many chances if you come off one of those. The bike looks great but a fast bike, badly maintained roads, lots of idiot road users and excuse me for saying, a slightly older gentleman riding it, makes for a dodgy combination.

Im an older guy too and if your like me and still enjoy the thrill of speed, there WILL be a day when you open it right up or take bends faster than you should.

Enjoy it but please take care. Best of luck

Slightly older gentleman, like it :lol:

It wont get to much use as it will be my very sunny Sunday bike

They are around 200bhp at the rear as standard, an ecu flash and few other bits and bobs will get you 250 at the rear :headhurt:

I know the dangers out there, I've been riding too many years

BTW, this slightly older gentleman can still lap donnington sub 1.50 ;)

Rob

• 1 month later...

I raced an H2 at a charity event last year.... rather quick in a straight line, but not very good in the corners ;) They were supposed to come back this year, I had 50hp more, better launch control and some proper tyres, but alas they never pitched.

I did take the 2 riders out in the GTR :) both thought a touch slow on acceleration, but immense in the corners!! And its even better this year ;)

Both the H2 and H2R are pieces of art, stunning to look at :)

• 2 weeks later...

I raced an H2 at a charity event last year.... rather quick in a straight line, but not very good in the corners ;) They were supposed to come back this year, I had 50hp more, better launch control and some proper tyres, but alas they never pitched.

I did take the 2 riders out in the GTR :) both thought a touch slow on acceleration, but immense in the corners!! And its even better this year ;)

Both the H2 and H2R are pieces of art, stunning to look at :)

Yep, they are fecking quick

Mine isn't because I havnt run it in yet

To be fair, for a bigish bike they handle very well, obviously, a well set up car with a good driver should smoke it in the corners

As you say, they are stunning pieces of equiptment

Rob

• Like 1