This is awsome: detailing spray

RobZed

Nothing on the description to say its anything different to the dozens of other QDs out there?

The Detailing World competition is a bit of a red herring anyway as its where companies that are on there put forward their products and members then vote on their favourites so not that difficult to get on the 'finalist' list, its not like they are all lined up and independently tested. More of a case of how many mates each company has on the forum ;) In the same competition Autoglym SRP won polish of the year :dry:

• Like 1

this guy is a right geek (in a good way). seems good so far on the things ive bough on his suggestions. Its easy to apply and really slick. my car is shiney anyway but wow with this its super super slick, gives it a slight deeper richness. I buy things sometimes they live up to expectation but this exceeded my expectations so thought i would share.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_4lRohBzY20wjsFGWS0Jzg

I used it for the whole car... glass and paintwork... i didn't do my front screen just in case, but the rest of the car i did. I used microfiber towels from ragmaster, they are also very lovely to use

It's not much of an LSP, but it is a pretty good QD - it's similar to Poorboys QD+ but just that little bit more advanced in every way - adds a little more protection, adds a little more gloss, adds a little more depth, is a little more slick and smells... okay, QD+ does match it in one way I guess.

I'm not a huge fan of QD's as a rule, I don't really see the point, but this is one of the better ones that I've used. Great for priming polishing pads. ;)

It's not much of an LSP, but it is a pretty good QD - it's similar to Poorboys QD+ but just that little bit more advanced in every way - adds a little more protection, adds a little more gloss, adds a little more depth, is a little more slick and smells... okay, QD+ does match it in one way I guess.

I'm not a huge fan of QD's as a rule, I don't really see the point, but this is one of the better ones that I've used. Great for priming polishing pads. ;)

They're quite useful to remove small amounts of dust before sticking a cover on when you're pressed for time and the car's not dirty enough to need a full blown wash.

Might as well bung it up here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SONAX-Xtreme-Brilliant-Shine-Detailer/dp/B007O9CXHI/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1467715456&sr=1-1&keywords=sonax+xtreme+brilliant+shine+detailer

I use this every 3-5 weeks, it still beads after about 5 washes, and imho it's more like a quick sealant (as it's not as thick) than a QD.

I only use Ads car care products on my 370z. Awesome stuff with results that outperform most other companies/products that charge a lot more. They have a products for everything but their fruit twist detailer is the best I've used for getting rid of watermarks after drying your car, aswell as adding awesome gloss to the paintwork í ½í±í ¼í¿»

image_zpsusjyx8z1.jpeg

image_zpskpzsqpxn.jpeg

image_zpsuqqdisvz.jpeg

I only use Ads car care products on my 370z. Awesome stuff with results that outperform most other companies/products that charge a lot more. They have a products for everything but their fruit twist detailer is the best I've used for getting rid of watermarks after drying your car, aswell as adding awesome gloss to the paintwork ðŸ‘ðŸ»

image_zpsusjyx8z1.jpeg

image_zpskpzsqpxn.jpeg

image_zpsuqqdisvz.jpeg

Literally never heard of them!

Problem is these days there's 3 million suppliers all telling us that 'we're the best'.

Basically if you find a formula that YOU are happy with then I say crack on.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Problem is these days there's 3 million suppliers all telling us that 'we're the best'.

Most of them are just selling the same product in different bottles though. ;)

:lol:

Very true indeed my friend. In various states of dilution

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

100% agree with you buddy, and I'll never say that it's the best stuff out there guaranteed as I never have nor will I use every single product on the market. But out of the stuff I have tried and tested, this worked the best for me and doesn't cost the world which I why I suggested it :)