VX220 Harrop Supercharged Build Thread

Jetpilot

• 7 months later...

Its been a slow winter but a few plans for the car are progressing for the track day season.

First really is a stab at sorting out the exhaust, more so noise, so in the progress of sorting that with a redesigned back box and possibly get rid of the cat and replace with a resonator. I have also got an enclosed airbox to get rid of a little of the supercharger whine as it is rumoured they spike the db metres.

The bodywork was a little untidy, so stripped out the std na vents to be replaced with turbo ears, a light bit of bodywork and then decided to go for a wrap, hopefully it should be back sometime next week, will be getting the black wheels refurbed in a stupid colour.

I am also looking at getting some bigger injectors as i am led to believe mine are right on or over what most like to run with injector duty, then a fresh map to compliment the new exhaust and injectors.

Will get some photos up once its back from wrapping, its Ekonas favourite colour too ;)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

So after taking 4 weeks more than said and nearly unleashing a near death experience to the guy wrapping, i finally have it back.

A bit of a dull day here so its not the best light but its a 3m satin grey metallic with a twist :)

VX220%203m%201_zpslybwlyfp.jpg

vx220%203m%202_zpsvnpn0inh.jpg

vx220%203m%203_zpsvblji2ca.jpg

vx220%203m%204_zpswn7toryi.jpg

vx220%203m%205_zpsmu94hw4d.jpg

vx220%203m%207_zpszpqvixdk.jpg

vx220%203m%206_zpsax3jgzr4.jpg

vx220%203m%208_zpsndhxmzpd.jpg

vx220%203m%2010_zpszkfdvvvz.jpg

vx220%203m%209_zps6y0nrddw.jpg

• Like 1

decided to go for a wrap, hopefully it should be back sometime next week,

So after taking 4 weeks more than said

I've been quietly waiting for these pics for a while! I spent the evening down the unit mid March and saw the VX there part completed. He does a good job, but certaintly makes you wait for it.

Car looks ace mate, I love the metallic grey!

• Like 1

Thanks guys, needs the wheels doing to freshen it up.

I will get some photos when the suns out as the grey pops a bit more with the metallic.

Least now i can get onto some important bits ready for the season, going to have to butter up Unky K though ;)