What if I sold my Zed??

gumpy000

I'm not sure if this is allowed but hopefully as only a discussion at mo.

But firstly if I sold my 2004/54 gt 65k full Nissan Service History in great condition. What should I be asking for it? Car is in thread.

But also if I did. What would I buy? The only reason I would sell it would be to get some money back into the bank account. But I would wanna buy a cheaper project. I still want to get something fun and quick but what is there?

Has anyone thought of same thing? Most people change to upgrade but I'm thinking of opposite. I know this is wrong but If you had to what would u do??

No, definitely not allowed :p

What sort of thing are you thinking? I suppose you could supercharge an MX5, but ultimately once you're done with all the upgrades I don't suppose you'd have stacks of cash left over. Zeds are something of a performance bargain, so I'm not sure this strategy has a great deal of value.

People may hate me for this, but I'm looking into an Integra DC5 for my next fun car when the 370 is gone (boring but for a house buy).

Everyone knows the DC5 is a sensational car that responds well to modifcation in terms of an N/A.

But it depends how open you are to suggestion in replacing your Zed gumpy. Would you have an early 90's weapon or would you prefer something more modern? Would you stay Jap or do you fancy going Euro or American?

Edited by Rock_Steady

You could invest in a mid 90s jap car and have a bit of change, however be prepared to sacrifice on interior luxuries, they tend to be a bit sparse inside.

In my opinion, only swap if you want to experience different cars and driving styles, I never regretted selling my zed and trying out the cars I have :teeth:

really depends what kinda car you're thinking of... If I wanted to save costs, i'd chop in my 335i, and buy an older 330ci, they're about 2 grand these days. which is a lot of car for not a lot of money.

I've also always wanted to try an s2000, but their values seem to be going up, not down annoyingly!

I'm not sure if this is allowed but hopefully as only a discussion at mo.

But firstly if I sold my 2004/54 gt 65k full Nissan Service History in great condition. What should I be asking for it? Car is in thread.

In the ball park of £6K-£7.5K tops imo for a private sale.

Probably more like £6995 after haggling with a potential buyer. :thumbs:

I wouldn't sell......but my 350 is pretty much the same as yours 04 with 66k, it's had wheels refurbished and just had a load of paint. I wouldn't sell for less then 7k but between 6 and 7k us where I think it would be. I'd keep it in the family and get a manual 300zx tt I've always liked them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Get yourself in a good condition ST205 Celica mate! We already have Americans signing up to forums and Facebook pages in anticipation of getting one once they are legal there...price will go whoooosh 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've asked myself the same question. Always ends up that I should hold out until I can get an 80's 911(dream world) or an HSV/SS Commodore or give it up completely or go the Clio.

As far as I could figure in my view, the less price and up there for fun and quick options are a motorbike or sports Clio. Without the compromise of going older and losing out on tech and comfort.

The Supra looks, goes, and is rare and cool as a Z, similarly for Celica. WRX took the place of the GTR for a few years redefining what's possible, as well as having the continuation of evolution.

Take a 1 way ticket to Australia or America and then take your pick of v8's.

Not a lot of options out there for comparable history and bang for buck the Z can't be beat.

• Like 1