Anyone know this Car?

redheadordead

Hi All

seen this 350Z on Ebay and just wondered if anyone knew it that coud help with history? Garage will not give a warranty so wondering if it is a problem car or not...any help apprecited

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-3-5-V6-GT-Pack-SUPERCHARGED-INCREDIBLY-FAST-CAR-ONE-OFF-/222031382023?hash=item33b21a0607:g:iYwAAOSwUuFWy0~2

This car did sell at one point ( In an action on ebay ) The winning bid was £9700.001 But was shortly relisted for some reason.

Perhaps you could ask them why, or even better keep in mind that they would probably except £9,500 for it and not £12,000

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201532289889?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Tbh, if they're going to try and be that shady before they've even got your money, then I wouldn't even dream of giving them a penny as can you imagine how bad they'll be once they've got it?

Edited by Ekona

I saw this on ebay also, looks nice but with everything, make sure to do your homework. Asking on here was a good shout though. Somebody might know something of this car, especially since its charged.

What are al-loy wheels?! :lol:

Edit: and what Ekona said, they have to give you a three month warranty.

No such requirement to give any warranty, never mind 3 months, that's simply internet rumours.

They do still have to honour consumer rights, however.

It's illegal for them to sell to a regular person under 'trade terms'. No such thing exist, you are a consumer and that's the end of it, so it still has to be fit for purpose etc.

There is a way around it but it immediately makes you sound dodgy.

You can sell perfectly good car on trade terms as 'spares or repairs' with no warranty and whilst someone could still try and argue consumer rights I would heard a guess any court would chuck it if they agreed to a spares or repairs sale.

To me that immediately screams that the car is gonna give you grief.

As said the 3 month thing is a load of old pony.

Consumer rights trump all and within the first 6 months (i think) the burden of proof is upon the seller to prove the defect was not present at the time of sale

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Was Brickyard red ever an option on a UK car?

I don't believe it was. I know you could get in US, not sure about Japan or rest of Europe.

Of course that doesn't stop anyone doing a colour change, it is a nice colour after all.

I don't believe it was. I know you could get in US, not sure about Japan or rest of Europe.

Of course that doesn't stop anyone doing a colour change, it is a nice colour after all.

Only in The U.S.A from what I can gather and they were only sold in 2003. There are a couple of the very similar Interlagos Fire's about, imported from Japan but these would be on 06 plates I think. The interior suggests its a U.K car so must be a respray.

That must be the shortest stubby.........ever :lol:

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Only in The U.S.A from what I can gather and they were only sold in 2003. There are a couple of the very similar Interlagos Fire's about, imported from Japan but these would be on 06 plates I think. The interior suggests its a U.K car so must be a respray.

That must be the shortest stubby.........ever :lol:

Pete

I had to go back and look at the pics wondering whether it had one of those bee-sting type aerials :lol:

Who needs radio anyway when you have a charged V6 to listen to.

Annoyingly the more I look at that colour the more I like it but no way am I gonna justify the cost of a full respray to myself.

As far as I can make out both Brickyard Red and Interlagos Fire are unique to the 350Z so goodness knows how much a respray would cost. Of course, it might not be Nissan's Brickyard Red, maybe a body shop came up with something very similar?

Pete