Japfest Photo Thread

Grundy

This guy with the JGTC replica Castrol Supra lives round the corner from me. Said he was going. Anyone see it? Odd. Won't accept the link. Photobucket really sucks these days.

You mean this one?

DSC_6131_zpssqtf4qup.jpg

;)

That's him.

Why the frick is Photobucket so shiz.

That's him.

Why the frick is Photobucket so shiz.

I never get any problems with it, ...always just use the "direct link" & works every time. ;)

Cool looking Supra he has. I had one of those on Gran Turismo so that's as close as I've got to it. :lol:

The Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '00 is a Race car produced by Toyota. It appears in all Gran Turismo games since Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec.

The car appears as the #36 driven by Masanori Sekiya and Takeshi Tsuchiya, who achieved a 13th place overall in the 2000 JGTC season's GT500 class Driver's Championship.

Awesome shots.

Loving the 50mm, although I need to stop using it too much :lol:

Those action shots are epic. That's what I'd like to practice shooting next.

Thanks dude.

Got lucky with the drifting shots as I had Press Access for myself and the other half. Which enabled us to get in front of the wire fences between the public viewing area and the track. We were stood behind the crash barriers on the inside corner which was awesome! :D

Know what you mean on the 50mm, when I first got mine it didn't come off the camera for months! :lol:

Awesome shots.

Loving the 50mm, although I need to stop using it too much :lol:

Those action shots are epic. That's what I'd like to practice shooting next.

Thanks dude.

Got lucky with the drifting shots as I had Press Access for myself and the other half. Which enabled us to get in front of the wire fences between the public viewing area and the track. We were stood behind the crash barriers on the inside corner which was awesome! :D

Know what you mean on the 50mm, when I first got mine it didn't come off the camera for months! :lol:

Yeah, tempted to apply for one at Trax.

Here's a few that I took. Excuse the gratuitous photos of mine and my engine bay

I did like the pic I took of mine next to her twin!! Mines on the right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paul K