Police Pulling Over 2 Skylines Today in Norwich

Flex

So on my way back from appointment and saw R32 & R34, so I did a U turn and followed them, thought I'd have a chat when they parked up.

Following them for about 5 mins and then a cop car coming from opp direction does a u turn and then pulls them over.

It is possible someone had reported them for silly driving but just seemed strange.

I wonder if I'm going to end up getting pulled every 5 mins in the R33.

And Norwich, normally the police are really easy going.

(Forgive spelling etc) broke my hand at a competition on Sunday. (The business hand).

Never got pulled in my R33, although I am going grey and do not look like your typical 'pull them over profile' type character..!

Slightly concerned that you were going to follow them until they stopped, what if they were on a road trip to Glasgow :lol: at what point would you have given up ;)

• Like 1

Police used to always follow me in the skyline, do their checks then turn off after a few mins. Happened in the zed a few times too. Never got pulled over

Then a few days after getting the beamer, the most inconspicuous car out the lot, I got pulled over after the cop car did an emergency u turn :lol:

Still can't work out why he pulled me over that day :wacko:

Police used to always follow me in the skyline, do their checks then turn off after a few mins. Happened in the zed a few times too. Never got pulled over

Then a few days after getting the beamer, the most inconspicuous car out the lot, I got pulled over after the cop car did an emergency u turn :lol:

Still can't work out why he pulled me over that day :wacko:

You obviously 'matched the description of a suspicious character in the area'. Duh.