370z owner North Ayrshire

Hello,

Iv owned my 370z for just under 6 months but have been using this forum for research long before. Its a 2011 in silver and bought it from my local nissan dealer.

Two years free servicing was thrown in with the deal which I will use. However, after this I will be using Infinity Glasgow as iv heard great things and it is not far from me.

I was planning on keeping it standard for a while as im currently building a new garage and most funds are going towards that. I fitted a GTR start button along with the usual LED lights etc.

The standard exhaust was something that I wanted to change fairly ealry on and after a bit of research I went for the cybox short tails as they are fairly inexpensive and if i didnt like it I could have sold it on. I think it is great for the money and in my opinion is not overly loud and suits the car.

List for the future:

Steering wheel re-trim

I would like to change the gear knob

New tyres ( probably MPSS)

Roof resprayed as there are one or two rusty stone chips. Possibly gloss black.

Central section of the bumper gloss black

Refurb wheels black

Window tints

Side diffusers

Front splitter if I can find one I like

wheel spacers

Maybe lowering springs

List is longer than I thought :dry:

I also have a reversing camera to fit but im currently on the hunt for a connecting loom so if anyone has one for sale or knows who produces them I would be intrested :)

Iv only driven the car through the winter period which as been wet pretty much every day so I still have much to learn from the car but I have been enjoying every second.

some previous cars include:

Mk1 mx5

Civic type R ep3

Clio RS 200

e36 328i

I had just ordered a golf gti and while VW were messing me around I had a moment of clarity and canceled my order and went for the 370z which I have admired for many years.

I am also a keen Landrover man and own a Landrover Defender 90 pick up but I cant see that intresting many people on this forum :lol:

I wrote this during nightshift so I hope it all makes sense

Thanks

Dave