Chiron revealed (Video)

AMT

Much better than the Veyron, more of a purposeful stance. Never been a fan of massive 'holes' in the rear for simply air and heat etc but this works...obviously lol but I mean in styling. Not a pretty car, but certainly good looking! The veyron was a bit of a froggy thing. Have a look see what you think. I'm not even posting the new DB11 as its arse its terrible... maybe in the flesh it'll look better, bit dissapointed with that. (says mr. poor)

Still not heard anything on its top speed though, could be interesting.

I'm guessing it's fast enough! :D

Didn't the SS with 1200 hp do just over 270? I'd say it looks at least 10 mph faster, so probably 280+ ... utterly ridiculous.

That Shmee dude gets right on my goat for some reason .... It's like his tongue is to big for his mouth ... Not many people I'd like to slap , but he's one of them !

Very impressive car though .... Not sure on the styling though if I'm honest

Massive +1 on that, really does get on my t*ts that bloke.

That Shmee dude gets right on my goat for some reason .... It's like his tongue is to big for his mouth ... Not many people I'd like to slap , but he's one of them !

Very impressive car though .... Not sure on the styling though if I'm honest

Lol I don't mind him, that Alex bloke from "car throttle" though, what an Annoying t**t.