I'm back...

Cro

Looks like it's been long enough that my previous threads and posts have most likely been archived.

After selling my chilli red nismo v1 kitted z 3 years ago I instantly regretted it, always told the guy I sold it to that he should message me if it ever went up for sale again.

It was an '06 with factory fitted nismo kit, nismo exhaust, 7 series wheels, xyz coilovers and a few other nice bits and pieces. I sold it with 27k on the clocks on new years eve 2012 and a friend recently contacted me asking if it was my car in autotrader, turns out the guy I sold it to sold it to a chap in scotland. Sure enough it was my car, definitely didnt need a 3rd car but it needed to be bought back. A quick flight over and I was a little disappointed to see it just hadn't been taken car of the same way it was with me, now had a v2 nismo bumper with canards but was cracked in several places, a few scratches externally and internally and the wheels had a hard life.

Nothing that can't be fixed with some TLC, but still only on 44k it's nice to have it back and has plenty of life left in it... plus all my mods are still on it especially the nismo exhaust, god I missed that noise!

It's holding up in my driveway until the summer when I can have the other 2 projects sold and i'll have it sitting good as new in no time

Here are a few pics of it in its prime, ill have to start another members thread at some stage:

532618_10150969684138667_62445153_n.jpg

575881_3505278266248_1990113935_n.jpg

Untitled1-6-1.jpg

563441_3505292226597_28402029_n.jpg

• Like 3