New Member!

Hi all! I'm fresh to the club, been looking through it, lots of really helpful info! Been looking for a 350 for a few weeks now. I think they look great with the nismo v1 or v2 kits on them so that's what I've been looking for! On the fence at the minute whether to buy a standard one and source the kit or find a factory fitted model? My budget is around the 8g mark so hopefully something comes up soon as I'm itching to get my zed fix! Some lovely members cars on here as well by the way!

Cheers buddy, I'm swaying towards that option as well. Found this kit on eBay, I'm not sure what people's opinions are on these but it looks the part! Might be a better option to do this than to wait for a genuine nismo kit I think! Thanks for the reply as well pal!

Hello and welcome! Good luck on your zed hunt! Don't rush into it as you should be able to get a really really good one for that kind of money! Bide your time, take a look at a few (there may be some members around near you who would be happy to show your around a zed if you haven't before and give you some pointers!) and the perfect one will come up eventually! :D