Hopeful future z owner

Thanks all for the kind welcome.

Welcome to the forum. Very useful and the guys are helpful.

What are you going for? 350/370?

I am hoping to get into a HR 350 as a replacement for the current celica. I am based in Leeds but this

http://www.clearwatervehicles.co.uk/used/nissan/350-z/3-5-v6-gt-2dr/for-sale-in-cirencester-gloucestershire/aetv90820901/

has been on my radar recently. Seems like a reasonable price, I wonder if anyone knows this car (although I appreciate the reg plate is not on show).

It is quite a distance from me but as fate would have it I have a job on down in Bristol which means I will be driving fairly close to their showroom next week. Has anyone dealt with them before or have any suggestions before I go and take a look.

As an aside I did not get any notifications that anyone had replied to my topic, I was wondering if this was something I can change for future use.

Hi and welcome. I think notifications only come with Likes and Quotes but there are different options which can be set in settings.

Ah thanks very much. I have played with a few of the settings now, see if I can get everything how I want. Thanks for the welcome.

I am hoping to get into a HR 350 as a replacement for the current celica. I am based in Leeds but this

http://www.clearwate...e/aetv90820901/

has been on my radar recently. Seems like a reasonable price, I wonder if anyone knows this car (although I appreciate the reg plate is not on show).

It is quite a distance from me but as fate would have it I have a job on down in Bristol which means I will be driving fairly close to their showroom next week. Has anyone dealt with them before or have any suggestions before I go and take a look.

As an aside I did not get any notifications that anyone had replied to my topic, I was wondering if this was something I can change for future use.

Oh nice! I had a HR 350z, loved it...made me stay with the zee and get the 370 though haha. They're amazing cars as long as you are happy with the £505 (or whatever it is now) tax on the HR.

I fitted a cobra non-res exhaust to mine (and the 370), brings the car to life even more.

I can't say I've heard of Clear water vehicles, but I've not lived in Bristol now for a few years just occasionally head down there.

http://www.clearwate...e/aetv90820901/

Oh nice! I had a HR 350z, loved it...made me stay with the zee and get the 370 though haha. They're amazing cars as long as you are happy with the £505 (or whatever it is now) tax on the HR.

I fitted a cobra non-res exhaust to mine (and the 370), brings the car to life even more.

I can't say I've heard of Clear water vehicles, but I've not lived in Bristol now for a few years just occasionally head down there.

The tax doesn't really bother me so much, the way I see it is that will likely be one of the smallest expenses when it comes to running the z. Particularly when you consider fuel.