'STANG thread

ATTAK Z

Also this thread seems very familiar . . has someone done a search for "370 Nismo" and replaced it with the word "Mustang" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one cares :lol:

Well you obviously do judging by the tone of most of your responses to anyone who posts saying they don't like the Mustang :p

Edited by DoogyRev

Also this thread seems very familiar . . has someone done a search for "370 Nismo" and replaced it with the word "Mustang" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No one cares :lol:

Well you obviously do judging by the tone of most of your responses to anyone who posts says they don't like the Mustang :p

I don't care what you think or post, drive your truck, be happy :).

I used to love 370z Nismo MK1, but I moved on, now I love the Stang :lol:

So did I! Still love my Nismo ;). You still buying dodgy stuff from China? :lol:

There's a lot of :lol: faces in this thread, but it's weird as I don't feel like anyone is actually laughing? .. However I could be wrong if enough of the forum englightened members tell me I am.

Edit: :lol:

Edited by WINKJ
  • Like 2

There's a lot of :lol: faces in this thread, but it's weird as j don't fee like anyone is actually laughing? .. However I could be wrong of enough of the forum englightened members tell me I am.

I'm really :lol: mate, I love it :)

You tease! "Smiley face" - have fun with the new car when it turnes up!

So did I! Still love my Nismo ;). You still buying dodgy stuff from China? :lol:

There's a lot of :lol: faces in this thread, but it's weird as j don't fee like anyone is actually laughing? .. However I could be wrong of enough of the forum englightened members tell me I am.

We are all really laughing . . really laughing at G Man :lol:

We are all really laughing . . really laughing at G Man :lol:

Magic, love it :). How's the truck?

Guys! Peace and love, relax! Not all of us want to drive the same pimped out whips! Relax yoself

I'm relaxed mate, I love all the angst on my purchases, makes me :). I like trucks as well, particularly the Ginaf, 6x6, based on an Daf, but with special running gear and an offset driveshaft, designed specifically for the geotechnical world of cone testing. A one off, if ever I saw one ;)

I love all cars, in fact anything with wheels :)

• Like 1

I need to make a confession... I lied above :cry:

I hated and still hate the 370z MK1 Nismo, go figure :lol: Ugly thing impersonating a car if you ask me. :lol:

A MK2 on the other side it's lovely, they've listened to me and fixed it! :lol: :lol:

........and, still no one cares :lol:

• Like 1

I need to make a confession... I lied above :cry:

I hated and still hate the 370z MK1 Nismo, go figure :lol: Ugly thing impersonating a car if you ask me. :lol:

A MK2 on the other side it's lovely, they've listened to me and fixed it! :lol: :lol:

Can we pin this as a great example of a terrible post on a z forum. It's just a shame that some people feel so self involved they they try and put others down for their own gain, in the same way as people seem to about the stang. Pretty immature and pathetic !

You don't see me posting comments about your GTR on your thread do you? Because I wouldn't be so sad to try and belittle you based on my own personal preference which doesn't mean anything to you. Pathetic

Edit: :lol:. Your contributions to this forum tempt me to cancel my account quite regularly as you seem to go against pretty much everything this forum stands for

Edited by WINKJ
  • Like 5

I think this extract from the link sums it up quite well for the people who like and also the people who dont like, in essence some people can look past its failings for the relative bargain it is and some people cant no matter the cost.

Faults? The gearbox is ready to collect its pension and on winter weather tyres, the car wandered noticeably under maximum braking. The back seats are tiny, and much of the car feels cheap.

None of this matters as much as the car’s character. The V8-powered Mustang has a super-sized personality, gets you noticed wherever it goes and has to be one of the performance car bargains of the century. Ford may have cut corners, but it’s cut them in all the right places.

• Like 1