*** TORQEN *** MOTORDYNE GROUP BUY *** What do you need?

Adrian@TORQEN

26 minute conversation later with Mariella Colette the President of Motordyne Engineering, my understanding is:

• the other two authorised traders in UK have complained about TORQEN selling Motordyne products cheaper (I have to apologise to the members of this forum for trying to help people in here by responding to the group buy request with a 15% discount)

• Motordyne doesn't want TORQEN to be an authorised trader for now as apparently there is a freeze on new dealers in place.

• Hydrazine is actually a Motordyne employee, most likely Mariella

• after kindly explaining Mariella that if they don't remove TORQEN name from the page posted above it leaves me no choice but to hire an attorney to deal with it locally, it looks like our name has been already removed - https://www.motordyn...pages.php?pID=1

2016-03-02_14-55-58.jpeg

• all orders placed trough TORQEN are warranted by TORQEN. You don't have to send your products to Motordyne in USA, you only have to contact us and we will sort it out.

• we will still sell Motordyne products as before and hope one day Motordyne will realise that we're actually market and sale their products, we help with the brand awareness by presenting their products on our website like no other company in Europe, with top quality photos and accurate description, therefore we generate more sales/revenue for them. TORQEN has a hard earned amazing reputation and will always be top advocate for amazing products like the Motordyne ones. We're extremely proud of what we have achieved so far and we will continue to serve our customers to the best of our abilities every day.

Now that's out the way, we're shipping the parts this week from USA, so happy customers next week :)

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

I'm not going to name anyone, feel free to email Motordyne and ask who are their authorised sellers in UK.

Actually it's listed on their website so a quick google would find it.

Personally I don't have a problem with the other dealers complaining, if Motordyne want to ensure that their products are sold in a manner that is in line with the quality of their products then they need a pricing structure to suit that model. For example they could sell to anyone at RRP, but sell to their authorized dealers at RRP less x% so that they can also sell at RRP (or lower if they wish) and still make a profit.

I don't understand Motordyne, if they don't want someone to sell their products, why sell to that person in bulk!? They can't seriously think Adrian personally needs 30 exhaust systems and 20 sets of decats?! Bizarre business model!

• Like 1

What a shambles of a company. Motordyne, I mean. Utterly crap customer service, and even if you did purchase direct I wouldn't trust them to honour a damn thing.

Guys, from now on I would ONLY deal direct with Adrian when buying MD stuff. :thumbs:

I understand their approach, they're trying to protect their authorised dealers. I've suggested for them to come up with a Minimum Asking Price policy, I wouldn't have a problem sticking to it, although I would prefer to help members on here once in a while with discounts if I can.

This will be very difficult to control however due to the exchange rates and many other reasons.

What's really funny is that we sold more Motordyne products in the last 12 months than any other authorised traders in UK, I can bet anything on that, yet we're not authorised dealer yet :lol: Funny, very funny.

They will soon realised we mean business, we're very passionate about what we're doing and we're dead serious about it. :)

• Like 1

We're waiting for Mike / veilside z to reply on his message and we're good to go. We've planned to ship on Thursday, so all parts should be already with you guys before the next weekend hopefully.

As we have a few guys that dropped out because of funds, anyone else needs a Motordyne product, let me know on here, there is still time before Thursday to add more products

• Like 1

Sorry to lock this Adrian, but it is getting out of hand and accusations will surely follow with 2+2 not always equalling 4.

I'll tidy it up when I get a chance and re open it :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for taking part in this group buy.

Parts left USA yesterday, will arrive here on Tuesday or Wednesday then will be shipped to your address the very same day.

We'll keep you updated once they're landed to us.

I'm hopping by Friday everyone has their parts delivered ready to install over the weekend :)

Group buy now closed.

• Like 2