*** TORQEN *** MOTORDYNE GROUP BUY *** What do you need?

Adrian@TORQEN

When do you reckon the order would be placed Adrian?

I'd like the plenum spacer but this month is a bit too tight financially.

I'm in no rush guys, I'm doing this for you, so whenever you all agree and you're ready, we can place the order :) However, I have many plenum spacers coming soon, so that's not a problem at all, we can wait until March. PM me and I'll sort something out for you.

Hi Adrian, yes that's the set up, but am wondering about the Ark vs the straight test pipe, as the Ark may detract from the TDX 2 tone. Could you email Motordyne for confirmation of this if need to please. :)

One final thing please Adrian, I have been looking at the Headers available on your site, and trying to work out the best to be had, value for money with the above set up, for best gain, also either be Ceramic or Stainless too. The car will receive a Rev up once all had been fitted. The car in question is a DE set up. Mike

I believe you're making a confusion, ARK pipes are different by Motordyne ART pipes, see photos below:

350z-de-motordyne-advanced-resonance-tuning-art-test-pipes.jpg

vs

370z-ark-r-spec-test-pipes.jpg

ARK are not available for DE, only for HR and 370z.

If you're referring to the ART pipes from Motordyne, they're made for the TDX exhaust, they sound amazing paired, I'll try to find some videos on youtube.

In terms of headers, personally I would recommend to keep your money, won't be massive gain over the stock and a painful / expensive job to do unless you're doing it yourself.

However, if you choose to ignore my advice and want to replace those anyway, DC ceramic or Stillen headers. :lol:

• Like 1

So Adrian, without sounding stupid but, does this fit the xyz pipe with hfc?? Or would i need to remove the hfc from the xyz Y pipe to fit this? Thus making it a catless exhaust system as im already running motordyne de-cats.

The Motordyne exhaust come with it's own Y pipe, photo below. You can pair it with the ART test pipes. Y pipe you've purchased don't think it can be paired with the exhaust. I'll ask of there is anything to be done, but I doubt. Probably the easiest way would be to sell it to someone else :)

350z-motordyne-shockwave-tdx2-catback-exhaust-system.jpg

I emailed them quite a few years ago about this, apparently they can put 2 HFCs further back somewhere, I think where those 2 small straight pipes are after the Y pipe if I remember correctly. Custom order though as it's not on their website.

So Adrian, without sounding stupid but, does this fit the xyz pipe with hfc?? Or would i need to remove the hfc from the xyz Y pipe to fit this? Thus making it a catless exhaust system as im already running motordyne de-cats.

The Motordyne exhaust come with it's own Y pipe, photo below. You can pair it with the ART test pipes. Y pipe you've purchased don't think it can be paired with the exhaust. I'll ask of there is anything to be done, but I doubt. Probably the easiest way would be to sell it to someone else :)

350z-motordyne-shockwave-tdx2-catback-exhaust-system.jpg

I emailed them quite a few years ago about this, apparently they can put 2 HFCs further back somewhere, I think where those 2 small straight pipes are after the Y pipe if I remember correctly. Custom order though as it's not on their website.

Oh!! Thats interesting!! Maybe its worth me enquiring!!

Added.

We can let this run to the end of the month, payment will be required before we place the order, so early March if you all agree?

Sounds good, when will we find out the level of discount? I'm happy to pay whenever needs be.

If you guys agree to have 15th of March as a deadline for this group buy, then depending on how many are ordering, hopefully we can go do 15% discount.

Bear in mind the shipping is going to be expensive with so many exhausts which are coming in huge boxes :)

Or if you're in a rush, perhaps we can wait until 1st of March instead?

1. Deano94 - 350z DE ART test pipes

2. delz0r - 350z HR ART test pipes

3. GreenLandy - 350z DE plenum spacer - basic

4. S7nny - 350z DE plenum spacer - basic

5. SamU23 - 350z DE Basic Plenum Spacer (potentially ART decat and XYZ depending on price)

6. Zippypooz - 350z TDX v2 Catback Exhaust System (potentially!)

7. Hon - 350z TDX v2 Catback Exhaust System if the ark deal doesnt go through

8. veilside z - 350z DE ART test pipes + 350z TDX v2 Catback Exhaust System + 5/16 Copper Iso Thermal Plenum spacer

9. mj86 - 350z DE ART Test Pipes + Motordyne XYZ with HFC (depending on price)

Edited by Mj86

5. SamU23 - 350z DE Basic Plenum Spacer (potentially ART decat and XYZ depending on price)

8. veilside z - 350z DE ART test pipes + 350z TDX v2 Catback Exhaust System + 5/16 Copper Iso Thermal Plenum spacer

10. ConnorW06 - 350z HR TDX2 Exhaust + ART Pipes (potentially, depending on price)

Edited by ConnorW06

Can you put me down for a DE Motordyne basic spacer? I nearly bought one at full price...typical me :scare:

Edit:

10. ConnorW06 - 350z HR TDX2 Exhaust + ART Pipes (potentially, depending on price)

11. Saint - 350z DE plenum space - basic

Edited by saint

The ART pipes have gone up in price on your site(I assume due to your announcement about GBP / Dollar). Does this price increase apply to this group buy?

Considering they're American, and they've gone up, then probably.

Which would be a shame as we were having to wait for people.... and it also means that the spacer is now more expensive (assuming 15%) than other places, which was a lot of the reason for going with this tbh.

We'll see what Adrian says :)

Hi guys,

Back in UK, just catching up with orders, enquiries, forums, WhatsApp groups etc :)

As mentioned on the News topic, we're keeping a close eye on the USD/GBP rate and adjust the prices accordingly.

Increasing the prices is not a decision taken lightly, but we cannot run a business at a loss as you can imagine. It's not something we can control unfortunately, the FX market is very volatile now with all the BREXIT news.

I'm not sure what old stock levels or prices other places have, but if they keep a vigilant eye on the business surely they won't make a loss. I'm sorry I can't comment on that as I don't know.

As usual we will do our best to keep the prices as low as possible so you can enjoy cracking deals as always :)

Should be able to get some final prices on this group buy early next week. Hopefully the FX will improve a bit by the end of the month.