*** TORQEN *** MOTORDYNE GROUP BUY *** What do you need?

Adrian@TORQEN

Hi guys,

Few of you have expressed interest for a MotorDyne group buy. Can you put your name down on this thread please and I'll try to organise a group buy depending on how many of you are interested.

So far we have:

1. Deano94 - pulled out

2. delz0r - 350z HR ART test pipes - SHIPPED

3. GreenLandy - 350z DE plenum spacer - basic - ORDER DELIVERED

4. S7nny - 350z DE plenum spacer - basic - ORDER DELIVERED

5. SamU23 - 350z DE Basic Plenum Spacer - ORDER DELIVERED

6. Zippypooz - 350z TDX v2 Catback Exhaust System

7. Hon - moved to ARK Group Buy

8. veilside z - 5/16 Iso Thermal Plenum spacer - SHIPPED

9. mj86 - pulled out

10. ConnorW06 - 350z HR TDX2 Exhaust + ART Pipes - SHIPPED

11. Saint - 350z DE plenum space - basic - ORDER DELIVERED

12. Jonnymonno - 370z ART test pipes + 370z TDX v2 Catback Exhaust System - SHIPPED

13. cascade88 - 2 x ISO plenum spacer - SHIPPED

PRICES 26/02/2016

350z Motordyne Shockwave TDX2 Catback Exhaust System - £1457.66

350z DE Motordyne Advanced Resonance Tuning - ART Test Pipes - £525.47

350z HR Motordyne Advanced Resonance Tuning - ART Test Pipes - £531.08

370z Motordyne Advanced Resonance Tuning - ART Test Pipes - £531.08

350z DE Motordyne Engineering 5/16" Basic Plenum Spacer - £167.36

370z Motordyne Shockwave E370 Cat-Back Exhaust System - £1532.46

350z Motordyne XYZ Exhaust Y-Pipe + HFC - £460.02

Deadline for this group as agreed by the members is: 29/02/2016.

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

1. Deano94 - 350z DE ART test pipes

2. delz0r - 350z DE ART test pipes

3.GreenLandy - 350z DE plenum spacer (standard one)

4. S7nny - 350z DE plenum spacer (standard one)

5. SamU23 - DE Basic Plenum Spacer (potentially ART decat and XYZ depending on price)

6. Zippypooz - TDX2 Catback Exhaust System (potentially!)

1. Deano94 - 350z DE ART test pipes

2. delz0r - 350z DE ART test pipes

3.GreenLandy - 350z DE plenum spacer (standard one)

4. S7nny - 350z DE plenum spacer (standard one)

5. SamU23 - DE Basic Plenum Spacer (potentially ART decat and XYZ depending on price)

6. Zippypooz - TDX2 Catback Exhaust System (potentially!)

7. Hon - tdx2 catback if the ark deal doesnt go through

Ha ha, started an Ark Group Buy, ended up in a Motordyne group buy. :lol:

First post updated. Pretty sure I can get you a 15% discount on spacers, 10% on test pipes and Y pipes, and 10% on exhausts.

We can let this GB run for a few more days, hopefully we can get more guys onboard.

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

Have to say the tdx2 is mighty tempting :lol:

Do it! :lol: You won't regret it as soon as you hear it ;)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Yup totally agree with deano absolutely in love with my motordyne exhaust now after a few hundred miles.

Edited by PPod
  • Like 1

If a TDX 2 Exhaust was ordered apparantly, this comes fitted with polished Axleback pipes as they call them, these I gather are Y Pipes. The choice then I would require their straight test pipes or the Ark's. Looking at the Copper ISO THERMAL 5/16" Plenum Spacer too Adrian.

Please let me know your thoughts. :)

If a TDX 2 Exhaust was ordered apparantly, this comes fitted with polished Axleback pipes as they call them, these I gather are Y Pipes. The choice then I would require their straight test pipes or the Ark's. Looking at the Copper ISO THERMAL 5/16" Plenum Spacer too Adrian.

You can pair with the motordyne ART pipes, so it would be:

http://www.torqen.uk/350z/exhausts/exhaust-systems/271-350z-motordyne-shockwave-tdx2-catback-exhaust-system-md-004.html

+

http://www.torqen.uk/350z/exhausts/test-pipes/45-350z-de-motordyne-advanced-resonance-tuning-art-test-pipes-md-002.html

Is that what you're after?

Also this?

http://www.torqen.uk/350z/engine/plenum-spacers/263-350z-de-motordyne-engineering-516-copper-iso-thermal-plenum-spacer-md-ps-iso-c.html

Let me know if you want me to add you on the list.

• Like 1

Youd need to state whether you want catback or not i think. But then, looking at the photo, you are right!!

Sorry, i was in xyz mode!!!

Edited by zippypooz

You can pair with the motordyne ART pipes, so it would be:

http://www.torqen.uk...tem-md-004.html

+

http://www.torqen.uk...pes-md-002.html

Is that what you're after?

Also this?

http://www.torqen.uk...d-ps-iso-c.html

Let me know if you want me to add you on the list.

So Adrian, without sounding stupid but, does this fit the xyz pipe with hfc?? Or would i need to remove the hfc from the xyz Y pipe to fit this? Thus making it a catless exhaust system as im already running motordyne de-cats.

So Adrian, without sounding stupid but, does this fit the xyz pipe with hfc?? Or would i need to remove the hfc from the xyz Y pipe to fit this? Thus making it a catless exhaust system as im already running motordyne de-cats.

The Motordyne exhaust come with it's own Y pipe, photo below. You can pair it with the ART test pipes. Y pipe you've purchased don't think it can be paired with the exhaust. I'll ask of there is anything to be done, but I doubt. Probably the easiest way would be to sell it to someone else :)

350z-motordyne-shockwave-tdx2-catback-exhaust-system.jpg

Hi Adrian, yes that's the set up, but am wondering about the Ark vs the straight test pipe, as the Ark may detract from the TDX 2 tone. Could you email Motordyne for confirmation of this if need to please. :)

One final thing please Adrian, I have been looking at the Headers available on your site, and trying to work out the best to be had, value for money with the above set up, for best gain, also either be Ceramic or Stainless too. The car will receive a Rev up once all had been fitted. The car in question is a DE set up. Mike

The Motordyne exhaust come with it's own Y pipe, photo below. You can pair it with the ART test pipes. Y pipe you've purchased don't think it can be paired with the exhaust. I'll ask of there is anything to be done, but I doubt. Probably the easiest way would be to sell it to someone else :)

350z-motordyne-shockwave-tdx2-catback-exhaust-system.jpg

Yeah would be interested in keeping the xyz hfc as i want to keep a cat on there, shame motordyne dont do the single pipe option anymore...but would be good to know whether there is anything else that they do that fits the xyz hfc route!!