*** TORQEN *** MOTORDYNE GROUP BUY *** What do you need?

Adrian@TORQEN

Hi guys,

Back in UK, just catching up with orders, enquiries, forums, WhatsApp groups etc :)

As mentioned on the News topic, we're keeping a close eye on the USD/GBP rate and adjust the prices accordingly.

Increasing the prices is not a decision taken lightly, but we cannot run a business at a loss as you can imagine. It's not something we can control unfortunately, the FX market is very volatile now with all the BREXIT news.

I'm not sure what old stock levels or prices other places have, but if they keep a vigilant eye on the business surely they won't make a loss. I'm sorry I can't comment on that as I don't know.

As usual we will do our best to keep the prices as low as possible so you can enjoy cracking deals as always :)

Should be able to get some final prices on this group buy early next week. Hopefully the FX will improve a bit by the end of the month.

OK, thanks Adrian. £568 to £624 on the ART pipes is quite a jump, if that's anything to go by - exiting the EU is not a good move for you guys in the UK.

OK, thanks Adrian. £568 to £624 on the ART pipes is quite a jump, if that's anything to go by - exiting the EU is not a good move for you guys in the UK.

Yep, the GBP it's still going down by the looks of it, check the other News thread for details. Hopefully it will stop and start going up again. It's all very muddy waters until we have a decision on the BREXIT referendum end of June I'm afraid. It's poised to go even lower / devalue if it's going to be a LEAVE vote.

First post updated, orders received will be updated in the first post.

To place your order, follow the links from the first post for your desired products and when finish building your cart, select payment method as bank transfer. Let me know via PM so I can discount the final price before you finalise the order.

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

Considering purchasing the XYZ Y-Pipe with HFC but struggling to stretch to the ART pipes as well.

What advantage are the ART pipes going to give over normal test/decat pipes at say £150?

The ART pipes provide the smoothest, deepest sound while greatly reducing or eliminating rasp and drone. It's not a minor difference in comparison with the normal test pipes, these sound awesome. Had those on my 350z with the XYZ pipe too, combined with the Amuse Titanium exhaust :)

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN

Update:

On exhausts and test pipes, just waiting for the other guys in this group buy to place their orders so we can ship to UK. As soon as we have those, we will be able to ship same day.

Hopefully not long now.

All plenum spacers have been shipped already and should be with you by now.

The Motordyne warranty terms are irrelevant, as the end user has no contract with them. Regardless of what they say, your warranty is ALWAYS with Torqen on this one if you purchase via Adrian.

Edited due to new info.

Edited by Ekona