Any idea what these wheels might be ?

Wizza2000

not sure but not a fan myself sorry :blush:

no worries appreciate the feedback and more I look at them I'm thinking same as you I get put off by the massive gaps which show all the inside of the arch, so this maybe a wasted post lol Edited by Wizza2000

Reminds me of Need for Speed Underground 2 with the SUV's and how all the wheels look massive :p

As with the above, not for me I'm afraid - Firstly I find anything above 19's too big on the Z, and the're isn't a lot of actual rim to look at lol it's like buying a bag of crisps - a lot of money, for a lot of air ;)

• Like 1

Reminds me of Need for Speed Underground 2 with the SUV's and how all the wheels look massive :p

As with the above, not for me I'm afraid - Firstly I find anything above 19's too big on the Z, and the're isn't a lot of actual rim to look at lol it's like buying a bag of crisps - a lot of money, for a lot of air ;)

love that bag of crisp response and totally sums it up for me also lol, now how do I close or kill my original post ?

lmao cheers I deserved that one

just been looking at your 370z build do you have any of these fitted I hope not as you have a beautiful car there

Edited by Wizza2000

Cheers for the honest and hilarious posts and hold my hands up 😜 Bad choice on my part

Gonna stick with my gloss black standard ones for now well I think they are standard see below as similar to these that I just stole pic from Google

FCFBD25F-A008-40A8-BC5F-AE47FF079D3F_zps6dthbkuu.jpg

Until I find some Rays 🙂

Edited by Wizza2000

Cheers for the honest and hilarious posts and hold my hands up 😜 Bad choice on my part

Gonna stick with my gloss black standard ones for now well I think they are standard see below as similar to these that I just stole pic from Google

Until I find some Rays 🙂

If u check back on today's threads Mickey Thompson has a nice set of Rays reasonably priced.

20" Axis Penta wheels on my Zed. Some 20" wheels do look too big but I reckon these are just fine :)

P1015536_zps8c50ae39.jpg

Pete

And 20" on my old Zed

IMG_0313.jpg

This just confirms ( to me anyway ) that adding a lip to a wheel makes it look smaller!

They do not look like 20's to me, but the colours and lighting would also make it look different.

If you were to ask me, I'd say the top were 19's at a push and 18s for the black ones.

Cheers for the honest and hilarious posts and hold my hands up ������ Bad choice on my part

Until I find some Rays ������

Yes there the standard touring wheels Wizza

Here's some rays for sale.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104974-350z-rays-anthracite-1010-condition/

Edited by SHEZZA