My new 350z

So I finally got it :teeth::teeth:

ooh its so fast and nice and goes round corners and shiny and great and zooms and sounds fab and even more shiny and I love it :teeth::teeth::teeth:

I`ve been down the coast road accompanied by shrieks of fear and laughter from my other half :lol:

Sorry about the blobs of water on the photo...

ooh its so fast and nice and goes round corners and shiny and great and zooms and sounds fab and even more shiny and I love it :teeth::teeth::teeth:

I`ve been down the coast road accompanied by shrieks of fear and laughter from my other half :lol:

Sorry about the blobs of water on the photo...

:yahoo:

I take it you're pleased then :dry:

Well done dude :thumbs:

dunno if its the pic but the aerial looks as though its going to have someones eye out :scare:

Its a twelve inch thing. Only takes their eye out if they take their eye off the ball, er, if you see what I mean :blush:

I *may* change it but frankly at the moment I'm too busy getting used to the clutch and mirrors to notice it much :)

ok............ so its probably about now (when normally wild horses couldnt drag you out of the house) you are saying to your other half "do we need milk, anything from the shop ? .... ok i'm just going to put petrol in the car " :lol::lol::teeth:

:lol::lol: How true.

Enjoy the car!

ok............ so its probably about now (when normally wild horses couldnt drag you out of the house) you are saying to your other half "do we need milk, anything from the shop ? .... ok i'm just going to put petrol in the car " :lol::lol::teeth:

:lol::lol: How true.

Enjoy the car!

Still doing it. :lol:

This just makes me want mine now! Right now!

Is that pic taken up around Seahouses way?

Druridge Bay, so close mate :)

Or Seahorses as Amanda calls it :lol:

Was up that way over Xmas at Holy Island, then headed back down Sunderland via the coast road. Left it a bit late to head back and was following a crappy pug, but the coast road was much fun :drive1

Car looks sweet :thumbs: