Aloha

Howdy peeps,

Just thought I'd stop by & introduce myself as a potential new Zed owner :)

Currently have an '03 plate Leon Cupra which I've owned now for about 5 months & I'm already starting to get bored of it so I'm looking now for it's replacement & being as the Zed is now coming down within my meagre budget means I may just have to take the plunge ;)

I had planned to tune the Cupra but I just cant see the point in wasting all that money & not making it back, where as the Zed just seems perfect as standard (Although I lay money I'll still want to fettle with it at some point :lol: )

Anyway expect to see me lurking a fair bit while I try to get as much info together before I do jump on the bandwagon :teeth:

Neil

:snack: :bye: hi again neil

Lol Howdy my good man :)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

Gonna be taking in all the info I can before I dive in...never owned a Jap car before & never ever owned a RWD car full stop so it will be a big old learning experience for me I think ;)

Neil

hi there mate, love the name ! ---- im a bit of a transformers geek :blush:

Lol no need to blush...I am a HUGE transformers geek as you can tell ;) probably my biggest interest apart from cars to be honest.

Have more than enough toys, statues & DVD's to last me a life time I think...but always want more ;) lol

Thanks again for the welcomes guys :)

Neil

hi there mate, love the name ! ---- im a bit of a transformers geek :blush:

Lol no need to blush...I am a HUGE transformers geek as you can tell ;) probably my biggest interest apart from cars to be honest.

Have more than enough toys, statues & DVD's to last me a life time I think...but always want more ;) lol

Thanks again for the welcomes guys :)

Neil

lol,got back into them about 3 years ago and since have spent over £3k on g1 stuff :scare: