Japday Review - TT Article #13 **Page 8**

Grundy

Another good piece and the theme is close to all sufferers of Zeditis. What it lacked in Dan's lads mag style :stir: it more than made up in poignancy.

In terms of the question posed, a day doesn't go by where I don't appreciate the headunit/amp/speaker mods I've done, I'm also in luuuurve with my refurbished steering wheel and the dipped door pulls. The common theme being I interact with all those things every time I drive her. Some things are just bloody handy, reverse cam being a good example of a full on practical mod.

Of the mods I don't tend to consciously appreciate, it's mainly the styling ones. I notice when they go on that it "looks better and also different to other Zeds" and that feels satisfying, but thoughts soon turns to the next little bit of rice on my list.

Enjoying these articles, great idea :thumbs:

• Like 1

I appreciate my mods.... theres not a day goes by when I don't enjoy extra oomph from the engine, and wish I could be bothered to wash my wheels, which always look atrocious :blush: but i'm generally happy with where my car is now - if the exhaust starts blowing i'll upgrade when I replace, but other than that i'm pretty happy!

that said, i'm really looking forward to the temps going up and not needing to be quite so gentle on throttle application - been ruddy ages since I just went out for a decent drive on some nice country roads - too many slogs up and down the motorway in the dark this time of year.

• Like 1

Reading this article has made me realize I have a problem, its a bit like gambling and you should quit while you are ahead. I think I may have to set a date with the Z being done in mind otherwise I will always want to buy more shiny parts and never sit back and admire/hate what I have made. Shame I honestly cannot fathom how long it will take me to buy all the bits I need for me to be satisfied. :surrender:

• Like 1

Could we have a nice cheery upbeat article next please. :teeth:

Don't worry, got a good one coming up for next week. Should be quite entertaining.

I hadn't written one in a while, so was my turn and had this crap to get off my chest with my car causing me aggro lately :lol:

• Like 1

Good article though, funny thing is people secretly admire us petrolheads that have a passion for cars. My manager she doesnt care for cars and badgered me for ages because I had this picture on my laptops wallpaper:

Capture_zpscyh5ollu.jpg

She said I have a beautiful family and a gorgeous son so why not have a photo of them, so she put it in my objectives (kid you not), so I put this on it:

FullSizeRender%206_zps3cyzseuj.jpg

So it caused a good joke in the team, but joking aside, many people said its fantastic that I have a passion that I follow so closely as many people do not. We shouldn't underestimate the passion we bring out in our cars :teeth:

Edited by coldel
  • Like 3

Good article though, funny thing is people secretly admire us petrolheads that have a passion for cars. My manager she doesnt care for cars and badgered me for ages because I had this picture on my laptops wallpaper:

She said I have a beautiful family and a gorgeous son so why not have a photo of them, so she put it in my objectives (kid you not), so I put this on it:

So it caused a good joke in the team, but joking aside, many people said its fantastic that I have a passion that I follow so closely as many people do not. We shouldn't underestimate the passion we bring out in our cars :teeth:

Sound's like you want to write something ;)

Sound's like you want to write something ;)

Possibly...I could do you a cracking article on the pros and cons of the UK in the EU :lol:

• Like 1