**PEAK DISTRICT 4th and 5th June 2016** Event and Names list

MrsNiki

I think I might pop over on Friday night from Manchester to meet some people but i dont have a hotel booked for Friday so i'll be on orange or redbull.. be back again on the Saturday morning for the weekend :drunk:

• Like 1

Ok guys, some further info on car cleaning facilities...,

The hotel maintenance man will set up a hose pipe for use on Saturday afternoon. It is the best they can offer us, but better than nothing!!

Now let's hope the weather goes in our favour :)

The hotel maintenance man will set up a hose pipe for use on Saturday afternoon. It is the best they can offer us, but better than nothing!!

Have heard through the grape vine Buster is going to be the hosepipe man in a mankini... He will be hosing down your cars for charity ;):stir:

I read this thread far too late! would i still be able to make the run with you guys? i only live in Sheffield literally 10 minutes from the meeting point! I might pop up on the saturday aswell to meet some of you guys!

• Like 1

Have heard through the grape vine Buster is going to be the hosepipe man in a mankini... He will be hosing down your cars for charity ;):stir:

@*!#!!! Is it too late to cancel!!!
  • Like 3

I read this thread far too late! would i still be able to make the run with you guys? i only live in Sheffield literally 10 minutes from the meeting point! I might pop up on the saturday aswell to meet some of you guys!

Well not to tread on MrsNiki's toes, but I think there maybe a spare spot due to a little confusion. Maybe worth a PM to her.

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 2

Yes you can!! I'll add you to the PM, and if you would like to join us for Sunday dinner I will require the preorder by tomorrow.... All info is on the PM!!

:thumbs:

@*!#!!! Is it too late to cancel!!!

:scare::lol:

Just a head up... all those in the group message:

THE ROUTES ARE POSTED!!!! :yahoo:

Have a look, familiarise yourself with the basic routes, make sure they work on devices you will be using (all done on google maps)

All that is left now is to see you all over the weekend! Safe drives there everybody please :thumbs:

See you soon!! :teeth:

• Like 4

Just to update (dont know if it matters) Bonkers and I have a hotel booked for the Saturday night so we'll be able to unwind with everyone in the bar :drunk:

... and we absolutely will not be revving the bollocks off the AMG in the car park *cough*

Matt

• Like 5