so i just took my driving test in my 350z and....

cov350z

Hahahaa this is awesome! Well done mate, only know one person who took the test in their own car rather than an instructors, let alone a 276+ bhp Zed. Welcome to the club! Next step is to get you out with the L2D team

L2D im taking a guess at learn 2 drift?

im planing a more time attack car than a drift mule but i think a few drift sessions wouldnt go a miss

Hahahaa this is awesome! Well done mate, only know one person who took the test in their own car rather than an instructors, let alone a 276+ bhp Zed. Welcome to the club! Next step is to get you out with the L2D team

L2D im taking a guess at learn 2 drift?

im planing a more time attack car than a drift mule but i think a few drift sessions wouldnt go a miss

Exactly that! It's exactly what I did when I first got the car. It gave me a massive boost of skill in RWD handling, it gives you a real instinct of what to do if things go wrong.

Kind of like an advanced driving school, but A LOT more fun!

Well done, thats excellent. I remember I passed my driving test in the instructors toyota corolla, purely because I didnt think the driving examiner would be too impressed with my own car which was a 1970 850cc Classic Mini which had so much rust the floor pan resembled Fred Flintstones car. Even back then the insurance on it cost me 25 times what the car cost, so no way could I have afforded anything a bit "sportier" !

Congrats on this feat.

Just a question, I remeber the instructor "HAD" to drive back after I passed my test, because of something silly, was this the case with you? Did he/she get the pleasure of driving your Zed home after you had passed?

Edited by Lewis_UK