WARNING POINTS!

AMT

Although do appear to have a stalker......1730 profile views, wtf! Is that a record????

No, at least one person on here has over 2,000 views (and it's a male :) )

Pete

Just checked mine, ...I have 2069 profile views currently. :scare::blush:

If only I had a £1K for every view I'd be a millionaire. B)

• Like 1

Although do appear to have a stalker......1730 profile views, wtf! Is that a record????

Pete

Yeah, sorry that's me lol Been stalking you on Scoobynet as well......different username so you didn't get suspicious ;)

Actually, think I've been stalking myself now :) Profile views must include my own views!? Makes more sense as I never have anything interesting or worthwhile to say lol

• Like 1

PMs can be read by anyone with access to the actual database. It's a faff, but doable. Admin, for example, could do this if they really wanted to.

That said, I'm comfortable enough to say with a large degree of certainty that that's never happened here. If it did, then I think you'd quickly see a mass exodus when folks realised that PMs weren't P any more, so ultimately self defeating.

Pete

Yeah, sorry that's me lol Been stalking you on Scoobynet as well......different username so you didn't get suspicious ;)

Actually, think I've been stalking myself now :) Profile views must include my own views!? Makes more sense as I never have anything interesting or worthwhile to say lol

:lol:

ilogikal1 is also stalking me on Scoobynet as well so it's nice to have a female stalker for a change. :in_love::D

• Like 1

ilogikal1 is also stalking me on Scoobynet as well so it's nice to have a female stalker for a change. :in_love::D

"Utilising multiple social media platforms", not stalking... :p

I'm stalking him on here, Scoobynet and Civic Owners Club :) Kraziekatz and I are having a game at who can get to him first. Be afraid, be very afraid ;)

Edited by Linus27
  • Like 2