2 x 2003 fairlady z

camy

Going to get on my high horse here :surrender:

Commenting on for sale adds is becoming a bit of a habit on here at the moment (price,item), had it on a few of mine, no one is asking for opinion of price or comments on the item, its a for sale add :yawn:

If your interested and think the price is to high, make an offer, if not and your bored and have nothing better to do, there are plenty of cars for sale in Britain where you can mail the buyer and tell them their price is too high. I would imagine their response will be a lot more colourful and less diplomatic than Camys. :rant:

Incidentally i sold my jdm for a lot more than £5k for the pricing gurus ;)

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 10

Posted · Hidden by Ebized, November 1, 2015 - spam - after already making an opinion
Hidden by Ebized, November 1, 2015 - spam - after already making an opinion

Ouch!!! Camy and I have spoken and are fine if it's me that's being quoted. Making a thread to complain of a complaint just adds fuel to the fire.

• Like 1

I'm putting my Z up for sale shortly and doubt I'll even bother putting it on the forum due to the pages of "it's not worth the money" comments... Good luck with the sale though, both cars look awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Hmm

Firstly, I think the price is about right

As for knocking someone because they voice an opinion is a bit ott

Its an open forum where folk have an opinion, lord help the day when you cant

Rob

• Like 2

Because of the AGE and most importantly they are JDM not uk vehicles. Price pro rata.

Interesting! Knew JDM's were a bit cheaper but wasn't aware that it was that much of a significance.

I don't know why JDM's get so much stick. Many of us upgrade them anyway. I love mine and its in far better condition than many UK's I've seen over the few years of ownership. I also wonder if the price between UK's and JDM's will ever flip? One may suggest that in the future they could become more desirable as they are early/original...

Glad you stuck to your guns :thumbs:

• Like 3

Hello

is the silver z still for sale?

need to sell my silver s3 or blue speed triple but have got the cash.

rgs

Andy

sorry been busy with work, yeah silver one is available

Best send the member a PM Camy just in case he misses your response in here. ;)