Hello!

Hello hello!

I'm a potential buyer of a DE 350Z, hopefully 2005, in Azure Blue. I have a budget of about £7,500, which I'm hoping will get me a <75,000 mile car.

I've already seen the gems of wisdom that this forum has to offer, and I look forward to getting stuck in!

Ello n welkom

Don't be put off by common faults, mine had off the clock oil pressure gauge, leaking o/s rocker cover gasket, clicking rear axle and rattle from tailgate. All well documented on the forum so I wasn't worried at all and help me haggle the price down.

All the best

David

Hi Cleisthenes,

Great decision on getting a Z- I bought mine a few weeks ago (also azure blue- 73,000 miles) but will be selling due to impending doom (pregnant wife). I will be putting it up for sale (£4,950) after having a new MOT put on it next week. It's a 53 plate GT- based in Caterham. Let me know if you want to take a look?

Hi Cleisthenes,

Great decision on getting a Z- I bought mine a few weeks ago (also azure blue- 73,000 miles) but will be selling due to impending doom (pregnant wife). I will be putting it up for sale (£4,950) after having a new MOT put on it next week. It's a 53 plate GT- based in Caterham. Let me know if you want to take a look?

I would like to have a look, yes please! If you could pm me so as to give me some more details that would be great :-)