Detailers in Scotland

Craigy_87

I was just wondering if any of the Scottish guys have had a car detailed anywhere?

I've searched a few places on google but just wondered if anyone has any experiences with them.

Paint is really quite bad and just keep noticing it every time I clean the car.

As much as I love polished bliss an every car I've seen them do is amazing I'm sure they'll charge a premium that might be slightly out of my budget. I mean that's me just assuming, they may do a package that suits me but any other small company's?

Where are you based ?

Yeah they were one of the ones I looked at, seem reasonably priced as well. Mind you my paint is really bad an tbh I think the bonnet an bumper are beyond saving, so who knows what it would cost me.

Go talk to them and find out. Simples

I won't happen sittin' on your ass. :lol:

It depends on what you want to achieve as well: Beware of companies who claim a 100% correction in a single day, as that just isn't possible. Don't believe people who tell you it is!*

That said, a single pass with a light compound can achieve wonders, but again you have to understand what you want to gain vs what you want to spend. As Alex says though, best thing to do is to give them a call. :)

*Well, unless the paint is brand new or it's a motorbike, of course!

Aye I know that haha I was just looking for any reviews as I don't like going solely on the reviews on their websites.

I do have my own DA polisher an a few different compounds I've had a go it made some difference but I just don't have the time, a garage or skill for what this car will take. That's a good point tho with price against what result I'm looking for.

• 2 months later...

If anyone's still looking for this than I've a great recommendation from pristine auto detail in pitmedden. Great guy and really takes a passion in what he does. Reasonably priced too!

Sent from my potato using duct tape

Try HARKNESS BODY WORK IN EAST KILBRIDE 01355276507,THEY CHARGE REASONABLE PRICES for your paint work.

cheers,I can vouch for them. :D

Does the do correction too with a machine polisher? I've been to Simons a few times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try HARKNESS BODY WORK IN EAST KILBRIDE 01355276507,THEY CHARGE REASONABLE PRICES for your paint work.

cheers,I can vouch for them. :D

Does the do correction too with a machine polisher? I've been to Simons a few times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did think this myself. Don't get me wrong I'd never criticise a company I don't know the first thing about but body shops tend to be of the Edd China school of 'mopping' with a 12kg rotary and a bucket of G3 rather than true detailing.

There again we do bodywork and I'm a detailer.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...