Headlight restoration.

Quinster

Meguiras restoration kit is pretty good and comes with everything you need! Around £20 from halfrauds

^^This.

Exactly how I did mine and made such a great difference, ...for £20 odd you can't go wrong. ;)

51ZNKj9D%2B9L._SY300_.jpg

Link: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-cleaning/clay-bars-detailing-products/meguiars-one-step-headlight-restoration-kit

There is a video in the Halfords link above fyi just to show you how to do it. :thumbs:

Toothpaste will work, but as that's not exactly what it's designed for there are better things to do this with. The Megs kit mentioned does contain just about everything you'll need in one box - it might be a bit expensive if you've already got some of the components lying around the house already though.

As KUGT4 said though, whatever you use to tidy them up, you'll need to re-seal them again afterwards. There's a billionty threads on this topic with a wealth of options and advice.

I'll 2nd that.

Mine yellowed after just 1year and that was using a TURTLEWAX kit that included a top coat sealer!

This time I sealed with Gtechniq C4.

Will see how long that lasts.

But as I use their C2v3 sealant on the body every few months I'll top the headlights up with this at the same time too.

I done the old toothpaste trick on mine this week, looking crystal clear now. I used collate with cleaning crystals . As others have said it will need sealed to keep it like that for some time. It just takes that oxidised layer off the plastic. I remember people used to recommend peanut butter as a black plastic restorer.. I never tried that lol