Chris moyles radio X

jimboy2

Apparently Grimshaw has driven listeners down to its lowest point in 12 years.

hahah doesn't surprise me at all!

+1.

What does surprise me though is that he's still on the radio. :thumbdown:

It's because of who he knows. Which seems to be everyone.

He's a bottom feeder.

After listening to Magic on our home digital radio, I recently installed a DAB radio in the wife's car. Now that's permanently tuned to Magic too. Excellent music played all the time

Yup, I have Magic and Smooth as my other two main stations, along with Absolute when the signal is okay.

• Like 1

After listening to Magic on our home digital radio, I recently installed a DAB radio a "device" with working Spotify in the wife's my car. Now that's permanently tuned to Magic too playing stuff I like. Excellent music played all the time

^^^ This. :teeth:

Also Grimshaw is a bellend of the highest degree, although I disagree with the people who want him kicked off X Factor... I would much rather X Factor is kicked off the TV schedule and replaced by something good instead. ;)

Grimshaw is an utter bellend. I can't fathom why anyone listens to him.

Also, how is Scott Mills still on the air?

Scott Mills is absolutely infuriating. I can't understand why he's still on the air either.

Thank goodness I'm not alone. :lol:

Radio DJ's in order of hate/dislike (seeing as others are basically listing them :D ):

1. Nick Grimshaw
  2. Greg James
  3. Scott Mills
  4. Fern Cotton
  5. Sara Cox
  6. Jo Whiley
  7. Jagger & Woody
  8. Chris Evans

Tbh for the most part I'd be happier if there where no DJ's and the radio stations just played music in one continuous mix only stopped by an hourly news/weather break. ;)

Its better than that on The Arrow, no weather no talking no news just Rock. It's on DAB and sky, I have it on in the van for long journeys and alternate between Planter Rock, Radio 4 for news and weather and Talksport👍

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear