Bodybuilding.

TT350

Good luck! Stick at it.

I've bee having really good workouts. Absolutely exhausting each muscle group. I love that feeling of muscles being so fatigued that by the end you can barely lift anything.

Yesterday was back. I can feel exactly where I worked it. My lats, rear delts, centre of my back and lower back.

I've always done 4 sets of 8 and not really done huge workouts through worrying about over training but in Reality it's very hard to over train. Maybe if doing a full body workout every day.

I am very weak but I'm sure it'll fly up. I atrophied a lot after personal problems last year.

Jeez, I can't imagine what it's like just concentrating on your back for a workout. Mine was a bit squiffy after a herniated disc op a few years back so I try to avoid straining it if possible.

How often are you hitting the gym these days?

Jeez, I can't imagine what it's like just concentrating on your back for a workout. Mine was a bit squiffy after a herniated disc op a few years back so I try to avoid straining it if possible.

How often are you hitting the gym these days?

It's great focusing on one body part per day. Means that bodypart gets hammered and has a week to recover and with proper nutrition and sleep you can really improve strength and size quickly.

I lift weights 5 days a week. I need to start doing cardio before breakfast so I get really lean while gaining muscle.

Only need to do an hour incline walk before food. Uses fat as its low intensity and on an empty stomach your glycogen is mostly depleted.

It's what competing bb'ers do to lean up before a contest.

As well as use DNP and Clenbuterol and T3 thyroid meds as well as short ester 'roids. They drop a lot of fat in 12 weeks. Not very healthy people immediately pre contest. Extreme dehydration on purpose too.

I love that feeling of muscles being so fatigued that by the end you can barely lift anything.

Until you have to reach for something on the top shelf and your arm gives up and just flops about at hip height :lol:

The worst is trying to peel your tshirt off for a shower and you can barely lift your arms and get stuck with your tshirt around your face!

The worst is trying to peel your tshirt off for a shower and you can barely lift your arms and get stuck with your tshirt around your face!

Be lucky to get that far when it's all sweaty and stuck to you. Don't even have the strength to peel it off your skin. :(

Be lucky to get that far when it's all sweaty and stuck to you. Don't even have the strength to peel it off your skin. :(

Exactly. You have to wait for someone to come into the changing rooms. Then you're like "Help meeee" like that guy in Robocop who's just been doused in toxic waste! Ha.

Or like that scene in Ace Ventura 2 where his arms are paralysed.

1:07 lol

• Like 1

haha! I know that feeling only too well! Its particularly bad atm as my garage gym is so cold that im having to wear 2 fleeces just to stop myself from freezing. Then trying to get them off after a hard session is next to impossible.

I managed a couple of good workouts this weekend. Strength has remained the same despite being ill all last week. Its taking 2 weeks to exercise the whole body nearly though still due to lack of time. Its hard to believe I used to workout twice a day at one point, when now I barely get time to get 2 workouts in a week.

Lost 5lb though last week purely through being ill and not eating as much.

Another 3lb off this week, although it's only been a six day week as I prefer weighing in on Saturday. Only 32lb to go...!

Won't be anywhere near that in reality, that's just what the silly app says.

You still upbeat despite the extremely low calories and nutrition?

I've been putting on a lot of muscle. Because I've barely been eating for the past 8 mints and have atrophied quite a bit, my body is really bouncing back both through muscle memory and my body just soaking up all the calories and nutrients so it's really packing the beef on.

1kg of steak tonight lol. With home made brandy and peppercorn sauce. Nice. Bit of fillet and a big ribeye. Ribeye is so much nicer than fillet.

20170211_193500_zpspjwmyxcx.jpg

IMG-20170211-WA0050_zpszg5pwopq.jpegplease

20170211_172554_zpsbc8qzia1.jpgp

20170211_170848_zpst3gbmcdw.jpg

IMG-20170211-WA0046_zpsccy6a4ov.jpeg

NOM!!!

Edited by TT350

Holy sh*t dude, that looks awesome! You can cook for me any time :lol:

Upbeat? Yeah, I guess. I mean it's hard going and I damn nearly cracked last night and had a lasagne, but I didn't which felt good. It'll be worth it when I go buy a snazzy suit and look amazing in it B)

Another 3lb off this week, although it's only been a six day week as I prefer weighing in on Saturday. Only 32lb to go...!

Won't be anywhere near that in reality, that's just what the silly app says.

You still upbeat despite the extremely low calories and nutrition?

I've been putting on a lot of muscle. Because I've barely been eating for the past 8 mints and have atrophied quite a bit, my body is really bouncing back both through muscle memory and my body just soaking up all the calories and nutrients so it's really packing the beef on.

1kg of steak tonight lol. With home made brandy and peppercorn sauce. Nice. Bit of fillet and a big ribeye. Ribeye is so much nicer than fillet.

20170211_193500_zpspjwmyxcx.jpg

IMG-20170211-WA0050_zpszg5pwopq.jpegplease

20170211_172554_zpsbc8qzia1.jpgp

20170211_170848_zpst3gbmcdw.jpg

IMG-20170211-WA0046_zpsccy6a4ov.jpeg

NOM!!!

1 kg of beef in one go :scare: that is crazy dude

I know that without proper food progress is slow and I am always force feeding myself most of the times when I am not even hungry at all but never consumed this much in one go...at least you are back on track and got to do 'whatever it takes' (5%er ;) )