took a few more pics today

P15UL T

Are those Falkens tyres?

Just come from reading the thread on winter tyres where Sarnie says"

"When looking at the photo's I could tell from a distance that they were Falkens. For some reason they have distinctive kind of design that I don't like."

Now either you know your Falkens or you don't, so don't f..kin muck us about :p

Are those Falkens tyres?

Just come from reading the thread on winter tyres where Sarnie says"

"When looking at the photo's I could tell from a distance that they were Falkens. For some reason they have distinctive kind of design that I don't like."

Now either you know your Falkens or you don't, so don't f..kin muck us about :p

:lol::lol::lol:

lol, thanks for the comments guys....as for tyres no sarnie they aint falkens, there are those ones you consider to be cheapos TOYOS !! friging cost me a grand !!!

front page of calender WOW how cool would that be , thanks for the vote digsy :teeth:

the small donut picture was kinda by accident, after finishing taking some picture of the car overlooking the sea i thought what the hell i will try one of these so called donuts , so i put the traction control off and off i went ( it felt kinda naughty :blush: ) i got out the car to see what i had done making sure no body seen me and lone behold it looked pretty cool so out came the camera again and i took some pictures of my artwork :yahoo:

the windfarm is just in ardrossan not as far along as hunterson

bloddy typical though you clean your car and then it pours from the hevens, but it did make for some great pics though :teeth:

the small donut picture was kinda by accident, after finishing taking some picture of the car overlooking the sea i thought what the hell i will try one of these so called donuts , so i put the traction control off and off i went ( it felt kinda naughty :blush: )

Sure, sure, we believe you. ;) ;P

bloody typical though you clean your car and then it pours from the heavens, but it did make for some great pics though :teeth:

And you find a nice patch of grass. ;):lol::p